The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

To increase traffic

Hello
1.Remember Search Engine OptimizationWhen you write your blog posts and pages, remember to optimize your pages for search engines to find them. Include relevant keywords and links but don't overload your posts with too many relevant keywords or completely irrelevant keywords. Doing so can be considered spamming and could have negative results such as your blog being removed from Google's search entirely.

2. Don't Forget Images
Images don't just make your blog look pretty, they also help people find you in search engine listings. People often use the image search options offered by Google, Yahoo! and other search engines, and naming your images with search engine optimization in mind can easily boost your traffic.

social networking sites are good for the purpose.why don't you try to build up quality backlinks so that your PR is increased.Then traffic will automatically generated.

Traffic

There is any book that tells you how to get traffic. You have to discover you way. You know what type of visitors you want to reach and they related keywords.
I site any one can do, but to make it rank ??????????????

Social bookmarking (delicious, digg, reddit, mixx, stumbleupon) and social networking (facebook, orkut, twitter, myspace) are good source of traffic.

In short Social Media Marketing.......

I really do think it all depends on the industry and subject matter of your site though.
I'm having a great time promoting through a very specific social network, dedicated to adult men. My audience is already there and it's a great partnership between our sites.

Just having a FB account and hoping people there will buy from you is not enough IMO. There needs to be a following of some kind, something to create community.

good way but need money

Hello!
I can help you with traffic increase.
I have a site that has 20 000 unique visitors a day and i can provide you advertisement space.
You can contact me via ICQ 335317461:)

could you tell me how to get 20 000 uniques visitors and your methods ?

not converting traffic does not mean anything so focus on quality traffic not just "traffic"

I absolutely agree with this too. The appearance of a site is vital to creating confidence with any visitor. If you have a "cheap" looking site, you're loosing sales.

It's something I struggle with, having opted for a hosted eshop with limited design adjustment capability. But there are a few things every site can do to increase conversions.

Something as simple as a change in colour scheme can increase sales.

banners
Back