The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

To increase traffic

More traffic

Hello!
I can help you with traffic increase.
I have a site that has 20 000 unique visitors a day and i can provide you advertisement space.
You can contact me via ICQ 335317461:)

make your html friendly to code search engine friendly then the search engine rankings can be improve!

Work on achieving link backs to your site from sites that have a good page rank. This will help to both bring you traffic and increase your page rank.

Hi,
Please tell me how can increase traffic to website.
Thanks.

I think the best way to increase your site's traffic is to focus more on increasing your keyword rankings in SERP. Try to work on building quality and relevant backlinks. In this way, if your site is listed in the first page of search results, this will make your site more visible and accessible to your visitors or potential customers. You have also to make your content useful and interesting to them so that they will stay long reading on your site as well as to keep them coming back on your site.

If your site is dealing with selling or providing services, it's really best to provide your customers with quality services or products. This is the best key to a higher CONVERSION of your site.

If you want for fast results, you can also try to use PPC. This is also an effective way to successfully drive traffic to your site especially if your site is just starting in making a name in online business though this may require you a higher budget for bidding keywords.

So you want more traffic. The thing that I was havin' a problem with, was "spiffin" up the homepage of my site, to catch peoples eyes. I realized most people like videos, flashing objects, something that will catch their attention. I also went snoopin' around for a different way to get traffic, than everyone else, and found this site "Noobing". I signed up about 2 months ago, and it's doing pretty well. I had to pay a little fee in the beginning, but haven't paid a penny since. Basically pays for itself.

My site isn't for a business, but has to do with Computer Software/Hardware help, and I calculate my downloads, instead of sales. Which I don't see a difference. My thing is trying to get people to notice my site, and realize how much it could help them, so the more people that download, I calculate that as gettin' more "Sales". I added a "Greeter" to my homepage, so when you go to it, it asks you your name, you type it in, and it greets the person with "hey ___" in a message box. Honestly, just that little addition worked better than I thought it would. Maybe later on in the future, if I get enough people interested in the site, so I can take it to another step. Hope this helps.

Hi

I would like to reassert the suggestions of the other members. The foremost way of increasing traffic would be to achieve keyword rankings i.e. being listed on the first page of Google (primarily) for your target keywords.
However, keeping in mind the competitive scenario and the frequent algorithm shifts, it is not easy to get the desired rankings in a short span of time. So, while you optimise your website for the search engines, you could also look at other means to generate traffic for your website, which would be promoting your website through paid advertising methods like Pay Per Click, getting paid listings for your site, through an aggressive theme based link building campaign, social media marketing (forum submissions, using Twitter, Facebook, Blogging etc) and even running Banner Ads could divert traffic to your website.

You may even write and publish articles & Press Releases online relating to the theme of your website. This is a good means to attract qualified visitors to your website.

I would advise you to kick-start the optimisation campaign and carry out other offline and online marketing techniques to divert traffic to your website.

Hope this helps :)

To increase visitors

you can also go for article submission, submission to major search engines,testimonials, press release. link exchange to relevent site. use h1 tag which is most imp for PR.

can website color affect incoming visitor

I would like to reassert the suggestions of the other members. The foremost way of increasing traffic would be to achieve keyword rankings i.e. being listed on the first page of Google (primarily) for your target keywords.
However, keeping in mind the competitive scenario and the frequent algorithm shifts, it is not easy to get the desired rankings in a short span of time. So, while you optimise your website for the search engines, you could also look at other means to generate traffic for your website, which would be promoting your website through paid advertising methods like Pay Per Click, getting paid listings for your site, through an aggressive theme based link building campaign, social media marketing (forum submissions, using Twitter, Facebook, Blogging etc) and even running Banner Ads could divert traffic to your website.

You may even write and publish articles & Press Releases online relating to the theme of your website. This is a good means to attract qualified visitors to your website.

I would advise you to kick-start the optimisation campaign and carry out other offline and online marketing techniques to divert traffic to your website.

Hope this helps :)
hi
I want to know whether website color affect the visibility of a site.And how to increase visibility even if the targeted keywords are good.

If you want to increase traffic try to do submissions like web directory, article directory, forum postings, blog comments, social bookmarking, participating in social networking sites. Also you can do link exchange with some relevance sites higher than yours which can help to increase PR.

Yes, a very old question asking for an even older answer or solution - but it just isn't that a simple thing I'm afraid. People want fast results, they beg for them, plead on blogs, forums and act like experts when the only advice they give is very basic advice that can be found using Google in an hour's search.

So the question is: How do I increase traffic , normally gets the following response or answers: (See rest of this thread for those.)

The truth below is frightening to the uneducated:

Get links - this is no way fast - why?

Search the web to locate emails, you'll need many thousands to make the slightest difference. Waiting for site owners to get back to you, well thats days or weeks and know from experience this will take years of hard slog to make the smallest dent in promotion result. But don't everyne say "Do link building the natural way?", so why so many spend their lives annoying Google, becos they don't know what their doing. So after getting hundreds of directory links (Not targeted to their website) are they shocked when Google penalises them? They just went out of their way and did exactly what Google told them not to do.

Me point is link building is an art, it has to be done right which means get on-target links only. The traffic might not find you fast, but at least it's targeted.

Climb the SERPS - Usual strategy is to stuff keywords into directories or into a website coding to fool search engine. That's a bad idea becos the directories will delete the sites and engines will boot you out their index, and this isn't fast way of prmoting, actually it's dead slow becos every one else is doing what you are doing. Eg: I put 30 links out there, someone else gets 50, and on and on and on, see you can't win - only way is too hope others will link to you as a favour, but thats asking a lot maybe too much these days. Might have worked a few years back but not now as times have changed. Value of links are very high and folks just don't give em away like they were nothing.

Article submission - This fails:

1. It's very old method
2. Too time consuming
3. Articles are too basic in subject matter
4. Used to link drop

article banks are like Classified ad site, general free directories, FFAs - People only use them to add stuff for the freebie, not to read or buy. These article banks are crap, and it's only webmasters that use them, so not the targeted audience you want. They won't buy becos they only want the free offer, so why post there trying to convert them. Pointless,but idiots do it everyday :fool:

I'm not saying don't link, you need links - just do it correctly is all. Everyone want to do this on the cheap, think they can set up a website and make loads of dosh, well I'm saying that's impossible without major money to invest.

There is no secrets, they don't exist and the fake ones that claim dumb things won't work either.

The key to unlocking the secrets of the world

is......

• a great idea
  • hard work
  • much disappointment
  • failure
  • rethinking and trying again until you get it right
  • never copy others
  • don't listen to 12 year old kids with computers
it took me 4 attempts, a ton of cash and half a decade of hard slog before I got a good idea, and after 5 years am still playing the waiting game for things to happen. Clients won't queue at your door handing you cash, noone will give you good links, and advertisers want tons of cash for advertising that will fail. Don't ask about the many thousands I lost or the career I gave up to do this - it only depresses me hehe.

There is no book or guide that tells you how to do this, just lies, crap and deception. But I do know one thing, and that's how to start up a web business.

Some basics first....... If you ignore what I'm about to write, then jack in your businesses right now. If you want a fighting chance, then prepare to be dazzled:

I'll continue this post later.

i agree with the above info. Still many of us are using the same old methods. But when it comes to article submission, this is one of the one way link that brings traffic than directories. Where as directory submission will take a lot of time to get back. Most of the seo companies still prefer article submission and they got good result of traffic. How can it be a failure?

I have seen many sites with one or two pages with lots of flash images with not much content on it.But if you see the PR it will more than 2. Does the age of the domain effect in increasing pr.

i agree with the above info. Still many of us are using the same old methods. But when it comes to article submission, this is one of the one way link that brings traffic than directories. Where as directory submission will take a lot of time to get back. Most of the seo companies still prefer article submission and they got good result of traffic. How can it be a failure?

Articles fail because majority won't read them and the ones that do read them, don't know anything bcos they are searching for basic 'help me' info in the first place. Fact they are desperate is very obvious and is because:

a) don't know anything

b) making little or no money

Majority use article databases only to drop links to their sites so webmasters will get taken in by the worthless, clueless 'expertise' and be fooled into buying an untargeted link. This one-way link method is all they know how to do, so no wonder it's overused as a main marketing technique - it's their lack of knowledge that gets them banned from search engines.

I have seen many sites with one or two pages with lots of flash images with not much content on it.But if you see the PR it will more than 2. Does the age of the domain effect in increasing pr.

The sites you see aren't websites - they are web pages, very different and no way can be called a resource. Mainly used in the early days of the web to fool uneducated into handing over cash, very suspect and probably some scam most likely. Others are legit sales pages designed to capture sales or lead to another site, but the warning here is this - If they are a genuine company, then they would have a proper website with name, trademark, product info, about us pages and clear contact info eg: not just a link to a payment page.

Proper businesses wouldn't do things that cheaply and would be very professional in their sales approach, so why use a cheap web sales page. No - i think these sales pages are webmasters, scams or criminals at work, not some professional outfit selling legitimately.

caveat emptor (Let the Buyer Beware)

See, many don't check out whether a company is genuine or not, after all it's just a website in view, and anyone can stick one of those together. But links being important as ever, I am shocked many relentlessly put them anywhere without thinking about the consequences and how it will affect their site in terms of traffic flow.

Just shows how crazy the world is.

MI
Back