The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Title Tag

Joe Singh

affiliate
Hi all,

I am newbie in the SEO field. I want to know that why title tag is so important?
And is it necessary to use key words in the title?

If I use key word in the title of a blog or an article even after using several times in the body, then it does not mean that i am promoting my business or product very much?

Your Title Tag should be a representation of your core keywords of the most important services and offerings. Make sure that your keywords stand out in the title of your index page before anything else. If you are promoting several products and services always remember to utilize the title tag on each individual URL for its specific keywords and keyword phrases.
You can brand your company's name through keyword density in the Title tag as well. By including your company name you can establish popularity for branding your company for specific products and services that you offer. With popularity the name of your company can become a regular search term within the search engines.

Having your keywords in the title lets Google know what the page is about so that it can place the site in the best location for the given subject. If you have a keyword in the title and the content of the site, it makes it easy for google to determine what the page is about.

You have to remember, Google is a computer and does not have the ability to reason, so you have to give it something to work with so that it can know what the page is about. And that is done with keywords in the title and content and many other ways also.

Spend some time reading and the seo forum and you will soon put it together.

Title tag is very important for your seo.You should put your main keyword in the beginning of your title also in the description tag and do not repeat keyword too much because search engine can ban your site because of spamming.

You have to remember, Google is a computer and does not have the ability to reason, so you have to give it something to work with so that it can know what the page is about. And that is done with keywords in the title and content and many other ways also.

Very well said. I agree with it completely. Proper use of tags helps Google to properly index and categorize the page. Choose your key words wisely and carefully.

Search engine marketing, or SEM, is a form of Internet marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages (SERPs).
According to the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization, SEM methods include: search engine optimization (or SEO), paid placement, contextual advertising, and paid inclusion.[1] Other sources, including the New York Times, define SEM as the practice of buying paid search listings.[2][3]

Last edited by a moderator:
You should have already done your research on your keywords to know which ones are used by your niche. Your article title and the article should be dedicated to your keyword for best SEO. Don't over do it in your article. A keyword density of about 3 to 5% is plenty.

MI
Back