The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Tit Tok as a traffic source.

Sega_24

affiliate
Guys,so I was trying to promote clickbank and some e-commerce products on tik tok and failed miserably:) I have around 9000 clicks and 0 conversions,how is it possible?

All that was US geo,all products were not really expensive,30-80$ range, and I was sending them directly to offer page,no landing pages.
I can understand if it was only a few sales, but 0 !!

I'm a beginner,maybe it's a usual situation?

Attachments

• 34.png
    34.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 35.png
    35.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 36.png
    36.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 24
That's most likely your problem - no pre-sale page. CB products usually need one.

Also, does your target audience hang out on TikTok?
There is a full description of the product on the offer page, it's like the best possible pre-sale page,how one more page of worse quality can help?
Yeah I was choosing offers considering audience there.

9000 clicks? I don't see that in your images.

Did you split test creatives?
You absolutely should be split testing landers!
How did you go about targeting based on the product you are promoting?

What did your tracker report?
Maybe your creative did not line up with the product sales page.
Maybe the targeting did not line up with the product interest.
Maybe the geo's did not line up with language options on the sales page.

You need to provide a great deal more info for us to really bite down on what may be the cause of no conversions.

• Unfiltered traffic
  • 40% bots and social media scrapers
  • US traffic doesn't mean squat in itself

tiktok-user-demograpics-us.png

Who are you reaching?
The TikTok crowd in the US market in the under 30 group is suffering from high unemployment and financial insecurity currently.

I see the 111$ giveaway -- you are not a US person trying to market in the US so I understand why there is no landing page ...

Best to use a redirection server and have full log data available and understand what to do with the data.

That said, with a Twitter bot feed I think I may have had a 1:3000 CR --free social media marketing is like that --a lot of crap. There were a large number of bots and scrapers in the mix.

Also, I know by the IP locations what the aggregate area incomes and living standards of the traffic were and they were below the target of the 'offer' --bottom line an average wealth ratio of 125 --where I needed an average wealth ratio of over 140. They could barely afford what I was selling.

The chart above is not that dissimilar to Twitter so it's user submitted bullshit based on my empirical (actual) findings and analysis.

*You are just throwing shit against the barn wall and hoping some will stick ...

Use a tracker and a bridge page then at least you will have some rudimentary data to use.

Last edited:
9000 clicks? I don't see that in your images.

Did you split test creatives?
You absolutely should be split testing landers!
How did you go about targeting based on the product you are promoting?

What did your tracker report?
Maybe your creative did not line up with the product sales page.
Maybe the targeting did not line up with the product interest.
Maybe the geo's did not line up with language options on the sales page.

You need to provide a great deal more info for us to really bite down on what may be the cause of no conversions.

It's actually 8k clicks:)

Creatives,targeting and geo were lined up with offers pretty well,CTR for creatives was around 2%

banners
Back