The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking For Tips on how to get people interested on affiliate marketing.

LastHR

affiliate
Hi, good day, this is Jordan from lasthr(dot)com any tips or techniques on how to get people interested in affiliate marketing? We are starting a small business and we want people to join and earn money online. Thanks in advance.
Our website. lasthr(dot)com

Attachments

• hkgs (3).png
    hkgs (3).png
    15.6 KB · Views: 9
hey @LastHR !
I didn't get exactly what you're looking for..
Your site needs affiliate marketers to join your work?
Or you aim to make people (who are not a part of this field of e-commerce) join this world?

- Samira

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
First of all --that redirect to vendor registration is foolish. Why would I be ready to fill out that form if I don't know anything about you?
I pushed the green button LOL that overlay was just BS in my face. (it's early in the morning --still groggy and inpatient like the average web visitor)

[TELL ME MORE] [START NOW] A positive alternative trial close if you want to use an overlay on a root index (home page) so we're off to a bad start.

About (from linkedin)

Kacper Petrykowski
New Author
Helping People Get Employed.
Opportunity.to is a revolutionary concept. Employers no longer need to pay to post jobs. With a database of filtered. refined,"fresh" jobs growing by 30% per month for workers. There is no better or attractive option.
Use it once. You will never want to leave. We bundle services for HR related services, and our team of career hackers are there to serve you. Opportunity.to is the last job/hr related service that you will need.

That's a bit easier to understand.

So how will you monetize this? The ads are free you say.
There are more positions open than there are people to fill them now (USA) so to the applicants pay something?

What is the CPA? All I see is a blind registration with a 404 for the TOS-affiliate agreement

You are still developing and need ideas.
Strategy and tactics come first

MI
Back