The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tips for beginner with website

tonyg23

If your a beginner the best you can do for your website is to keep build more and more unique content to keep your visitors interested in your site.

Build a social network around your site and get others involved in comments.

blogs and forums that allow comments are great to draw people in, but unless people post links back from decent sites, you are not necessarily going to generate any sales and will spend long hours moderating content., just my thoughts

You can also purchase expired domain names with keywords that are related to your site and redirect that traffic to your page :)

Definitely. Unique content will and always be the key to success. You cannot just do the hard core off page seo and "please" the search engines. You have to make your site to work for people because that's where the conversions are.

After the last algorithm change the items below should be high on your priority list.

Quality unique content
frequent updates
Social sites
Bounce rate
Seo

If your a beginner the best you can do for your website is to keep build more and more unique content to keep your visitors interested in your site.

Build a social network around your site and get others involved in comments.

Tony, can you explain how to build a social network around a site?

After the last algorithm change the items below should be high on your priority list.

Quality unique content
frequent updates
Social sites
Bounce rate
Seo
I want to see what other members think about that:
- How frequent to update my website?
I generally prefer to post every 2-3 days
- What is a good bounce rate?
50 % in average

Do you agree?

banners