The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

tips for a newbie

violet

affiliate
hello im new with this..
and im a designer, i have design a lot of salespages.. and now i want to freelance.. any tips on how to find a gig..
thank you!

You might have some luck finding an agency on Upwork.

Another technique I think would work is if you just type a niche into google like "shooting ranges in Cleveland, Ohio" and use yelp to make a list for you. Open each website into a new tab, look at their website, and reach out the ones who have terrible websites and tell them you'll upgrade their design.

You should start with major Freelancing portals including Upwork, PeoplePerHour and Freelancer.com. Always try to create comprehensive proposals for every job you want to apply.

Thanks for your very helpful advice guys..

actually I work for a partner before and designed for him, I have designed a lot of jv's, salespages, otos, etc.. but now I decided to leave him.. cause I found out he ripped me off, he took all the credits that i made and never paid me fairly..

so, now, i decided to be on my own.. which actually gives me a very hard time cause, you see, im actually shy kind of person.. and im not really good talking and negotiating to people..

but im glad i found this forum, which kinda help me..

Thank you!

MI
Back