TikTok Audience Insights

Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
If you are planning to market on TikTok, be sure to use their Audience insights. Looking at their available audiences, pretty much the majority is younger.

Here is what I found for "#moneymaking".

tiktok audience age range.png

Why aren't 13-17 years-old being counted?
Maybe, another segment? like: shoes, music, etc?
The Terms form a legally binding agreement between you and us. Please take the time to read them carefully. If you are under age 18, you may only use the Services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. Please be sure your parent or legal guardian has reviewed and discussed these Terms with you.
That's a weasel clause if I've ever seen one :D
30%-40% are under 18 ?

I researched TikTok's audience and read that for "teen stuff", the best way of advertising is in video format. I am also considering creating a unique account for VOD promotion in TikTok. I have an idea of creating a short piece of episodes in my profile. It suits best to especially young people who have a VOD experience. I hope to see success in this campaign.

I have tons of tiktok, real people, real numbers, if you need, please contact me TG:???????
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

And TiKTok is so stupid they cannot see that bot network?
Or, are you using proxy networks, rotating residential IPs? Some of us are not that naive ...
clown-ai-generated-8050257_1280.jpg

banners
Back