The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

TikTok and Crypto

Potato

Hello there!
Is anybody working here with TikTok in crypto niche? I'm looking for good creatives and don't know where I can find them for example.
Where are u looking for TikTok creos?

Thanks in advance!

So when I search on AdPlexity I find loads of crypto offers being promoted and a wide variety of creatives. What intelligence program are you using?

I know that TikTok was BETA testing a program to allow crypto offers, but I had not heard they were ready to launch it yet.

Per MarketingBrew (March 10 2022)
"The beta—which is currently running tests in the US and Canada—is a program that, if rolled out widely, could allow crypto advertisers to bypass some of the red tape they currently face on the platform, as long as the companies are registered with an approved regulatory body, the TikTok source explained."

I know that TikTok was BETA testing a program to allow crypto offers, but I had not heard they were ready to launch it yet.

Per MarketingBrew (March 10 2022)
"The beta—which is currently running tests in the US and Canada—
Crypto 'pwndership' is now reaching a momentum point:
Global Cryptocurrency Ownership Data 2021 - TripleA
I can't attest to the accuracy of this chart but it looks like the numbers could be real
Notice I didn't say 'investing' :D

Well search crypto niche om tiktok then go to accounts and search for videos with a lot of likes views etc and try to replicate theyr videos as you know they are popular

banners
Back