The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything THRIVE Tracking Platform (The Ultimate Web & Mobile Tracker)

Certified

Stephen ThriveTracker

Certified Vendor
Service Manager
ThriveTracker
Hey guys,

This is Stephen Ierardi, Director of Sales for ThriveTracker, a universal tracking platform for the performance marketing industry: www.thrivetracker.com.

thrive-dashboard.png

Here's a complete walk-through of creating your first campaign, so you can see what it's like:

Taking a page out of AdsBridge's notes and per Oliver's suggestion, I'd like to also offer an open forum to ask me anything about ThriveTracker, so please feel free to post your questions here.

Below is the resource page and discussion page on AffiliateFix for ThriveTracker. You can find here the features of our product and also the updates we've made:

Overview: THRIVE | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Discussion: THRIVE | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Inevitably, there will be questions about comparison between this tracker and that tracker, so I'll make some main points here that differentiate ThriveTracker:

1) We don't run campaigns internally and we don't hire media buyers at ThriveTracker. We've been solely focused on building tracking products for the last 3 years.

2) We are not an affiliate network who is also secretly in the tracking product business. This is all we do, and we want to make ThriveTracker the best product for you guys.

3) Constantly improving. I'm not sure about all products, but most tracking products, are literally not in development any more and completely out of date. Check yours!

4) Self-hosted. Our software can be self-hosted on your own servers. Your data is fully transparent, and everything can be exported via CSV. Our software handles much higher volumes than other dated self-hosted products.

5) Cloud-hosted. We also offer cloud-hosted installs via our Managed Service for huge volume at significantly lower prices than our competitor.

6) Cost Updating. Get exact cost data by uploading costs via CSV on a per campaign level or for custom variables so you get accurate profit/ROIs.

7) Automation. Thrive is built with automation in mind. For example, if an offer goes down, Thrive has an offer swap function that allows you to instantly swap that offer from all of your campaigns for a different offer. You can bulk action many things through the interface and CSV uploads.

8) Speed & performance. Super optimized on a software level, ThriveTracker has the ability to process clicks AFTER the visitor has already been sent to his destination so it doesn't slow down redirects. We've run tests on internal setups of over 10 million clicks/day.

9) Cross campaign drill downs. Multi-level drill down reports for multiple campaigns or even your entire portfolio at once.

10) Bot filter/reporting and Cloaking modules coming soon.

11) Our customer service is second to none and best in the industry. Ask any of our existing users.

That's just some of the points where we differentiate.

Other questions, please ask away! I am here to help!

Last edited:
Hey Stephen I have just signed up for Thrive... LOVE IT!! What an awesome job you have done... I was previously with CPVLABS and I know what you mean about it looks outdated, it's buggy as 'fook' and to be fair it's about as attractive to look at as the dictionary. It's just boring and installation although easy for me, would be pretty difficult for the average person.

Anyway, I digress, It's very fast responsive and a dream to use. GOOD JOB!!

Hey there Craig!

On behalf of the entire ThriveTracker team, we're so pleased to hear about your joining our family of users and how much you're enjoying the experience. We are hard at work pushing the platform to improve even further still, and I have no doubt that as we launch some of the coming summer updates, you'll be thrilled with the results the platform can help you achieve.

If you've ever got any suggestions, ever, regarding what more we can add to the platform, I want to hear about it. I invite our entire userbase to send me their ideas. You are the ones that know the platform best, and you are the ones that have helped us get this far.

stephen@thrivetracker.com - email me at any time!

Thank you Craig!

Hi there Morgan!

You're most welcome. As you see above, please feel free to reach me with any and all questions you might have regarding our platform and what it can bring to your business. I am certain that you'll find ThriveTracker to be the very best solution for tracking and optimizing your campaigns.

I hope to see you give our free trial a shot!

How integrated is your tracker to clickbooth and rev content? I like my privacy and don't want leaks from traffic source (rev for example) to my offer (clickbooth for example) from both your self-hosted or dedicated plan.

Hello Movra,

Data integrity has been the largest focus for us during the transition. Clickbooth staff do not have access to ThriveTracker data, same as ThriveTracker staff do not have access to Clickbooth data. This is because the teams of each company are complete different. Just as well, only a select few IP Addresses have access to ThriveTracker data, just to be extra cautious.

As for RevContent, there is no relationship with them, other than a potential partnership opportunity to provide users of either with a discount to the other. This is still in the works and has not been finalized, but that is the only manner that we have any tie into RevContent.

The only way for either company to get their hands on leaked information is for you, the user, to supply them with it. Otherwise, your data is yours and yours alone.

Hope this helps paint a clearer picture for you,

We have multiple promotional options being discussed right now, however we've not narrowed down to a decision just yet. However, if you are a client of both and come to ThriveTracker... if/when the promo does launch, we will apply it to your account going forward, this way you are not penalized for being ahead of the curve.

I see no reason to not reward users who know which companies give them the best results and continue to make use of them!

Hi Stephen, I'm interested in purchasing a subscription for a cloud-based tracker. Many have pointed me towards ThriveTracker, claiming its a polished product at a reasonable price. Since there's plenty of trackers to choose from, I'm still a bit on the fence about committing to a purchase and have a few questions.

Firstly, how come you don't offer automatic campaign optimisation like other platforms? Although I haven't tested any of these mechanisms, I imagine they can come in handy considering AI can take data-driven decisions better than any human.
Secondly, I have seen alleged in various prices that Thrive offers the fastest redirects, especially on mobile. Could you follow up on this? I understand that you use AWS for your cloud infrastructure, a platform that is available publicly and is in fact used by other trackers. So what makes your redirects faster? And how do redirects on mobile differ from other devices, which allows you to optimise redirection speeds for these devices in particular?
Apologies if I'm nitpicking your marketing, I simply seek to make an informed decision.

Last edited:
Hey there @Adept - I love hearing that you've taken us into consideration! Let's see what I can do about providing you with some answers here :)

On the topic of auto-campaign optimization:
- We've surveyed many of our customers on this topic to find out just how big the demand is, and the feedback we've gotten has been invaluable. Our customers have spoken out to say that there are other pieces they'd like to see us include before we move toward a development sprint centered around auto-optimization. It's not that this is a feature to be avoided, but it's generally being seen as a nice-to-have, rather than a game-changer. We do have it in our plans to bring this to the platform within the next 3-6 months, depending upon how these next few sprints go.

On the topic of redirection speeds:
- AWS is a very commonly used cloud in the SaaS industry (as a whole, not just in trackers). However, it takes more than just the use of the AWS cloud - how well a platform uses it comes into play. ThriveTracker's infrastructure is truly special, utilizing nine of their data centers (many use less) across the globe to help keep redirection paths as close to a data center's location as physically possible. This is where speed really comes into the equation.

If your redirection path is pinging a server 500 miles away, rather than 5,000 miles away, you're going to see a significant uptick in the performance of the overall campaign experience. Every time you set a redirection link into a visitor's experience, you're effectively placing a delay in their experience. Anything less than the shortest period of time is unacceptable in the eyes of our team.

The speed of redirections is then compounded by the speed of the network being used to access your campaigns. A 3g connection is going to see significantly more loading time than a 4g connection, which means if your redirection has a lag in connection, you've now created a huge period of time where the visitor is waiting for their content. By taking steps to heavily optimize the infrastructure on the AWS cloud, we are able to offer connection speeds at the top of the pack, minimizing the delays that redirections naturally implement.

Beyond the location and number of data centers and the thousands of click-tracking servers the platform is load-balanced across within those data centers, we have taken massive steps forward in the last 12 months with optimizing how each ThriveTracker account is hosted within the infrastructure, which provides our clients with a better overall experience as well.

There is no apology necessary for doing your due diligence and ensuring that you make the right decision for you and your business. I hope I was able to shed some light on these questions and I invite you to ask anything else you might value further information on! Of course, I would love to see you join our client family, but it's important to me that I help show you why we are the right choice for your bottom line.

Cheers,

MI
Back