The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

This is Unexpected and it Happened...

Interesting, thanks for sharing. Nice to know that SEO can still produce good results.

SEO still in the game and will never leave the field. The game just changed a bit and harder right now. A lot of info going around and you will just have this analysis paralysis. Old method works but still, if you want to make this your career, you might want to get in some exclusive courses for technical seo.

What methods are you into?

SEO still in the game and will never leave the field. The game just changed a bit and harder right now. A lot of info going around and you will just have this analysis paralysis. Old method works but still, if you want to make this your career, you might want to get in some exclusive courses for technical seo.

What methods are you into?

I'm just starting out and I plan to use PoF and FB. I've never tried any serious SEO, although I read SourceWave regularly.

The only time I was doing some SEO was back in 2007-2008, when I had a small investment blog, which was about Martin Zweig's Monetary Model. I've converted his "market model" into an Excel spreadsheet (the first ever available on internet - as far as I could tell) and I was selling it for 50 USD with monthly updates. My site ranked first on Google in only a few months for all important keywords and I had customers from Apple, NASA, some big lawyer office in Germany, etc. It was super easy money with very little work. Then the financial crisis came and it was all over (I shut down the site as the economic indicators were all over the place and the model didn't work anymore as it should - so I've thanked my clients, shown them how to update the model by themselves, and I closed the site).

Nevertheless, I have some fond memories of those times. :)

Great work! Keep it up!
remember we are waiting for more from u cause u have a lot to give for this forum!

MI
Back