The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

This is Unexpected and it Happened...

When I was 16, making $100 a month is like a dream come true to me.
And then I started cpa marketing with the help of cpafix/affiliatefix I made this amount.

6M7vXXg.png

Wanna know how much is that in my country?

Php 216,631 +

And you see, making that money while in my house doing what I love is priceless. I know it is not that huge money, but it is for me and for my family.

I now know where should I invest my life into, and build the dream I always dreamed.

I will not stop now. :)

Congratulations on your success, Eymard!

Keep going. I imagine it's a lot easier to stay motivated when you see significant results for your work! All the best to you and your family.

"A goal is a dream with a deadline" -- Keep building that dream :D

Take care!

P.S.
$100/month is a dream yet to come true over here, but I'm working on it. :)

Congratulations on your success, Eymard!

Keep going. I imagine it's a lot easier to stay motivated when you see significant results for your work! All the best to you and your family.

"A goal is a dream with a deadline" -- Keep building that dream :D

Take care!

P.S.
$100/month is a dream yet to come true over here, but I'm working on it. :)

You will get it in no time. I will keep watch with your progress and help in when you have some problems in terms of seo. :D
Thanks for dropping by :D

Congrats Mate

You reminded me of my initial days. This industry is great for hardworkers and Dreamers
Best wishes for coming weeks for bigger achievements..

When I was 16, making $100 a month is like a dream come true to me.
And then I started cpa marketing with the help of cpafix/affiliatefix I made this amount.

6M7vXXg.png

Wanna know how much is that in my country?

Php 216,631 +

And you see, making that money while in my house doing what I love is priceless. I know it is not that huge money, but it is for me and for my family.

I now know where should I invest my life into, and build the dream I always dreamed.

I will not stop now. :)

Just out of curiosity, how long can you live off of Php 216,631?

Great work! Keep it up!

Nice earnings, for some countries 5k is not that much,but for a "poor" country(like mine, the month salary for a regular person is 245 USD) is hell lot of money :).

I too wonder, how long did it take, because sometimes it surprises me what's possible, and it gives me some extra boost. About a half a year ago, one guy posted a pic from Amazon, where we could see how much he has earned. Before that I would not believe that it's possible to earn that much with a few simple (but well made) apps. So after seeing that, it gave me such a big motivation, that I'm now on 3/4th of his earnings. :) I wonder if I'd ever try this hard if I didn't know, that it's possible.

@EymardSiojo: are you using single or multiple sources for making money online? Are you using Facebook/PoF maybe? Thanks.

My method involves a lot of SEO, and free traffic. I tried paid traffic in the past to get a grip of it so that I can acquire more skills. But as to say, I am an SEO guy.

banners
Back