The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

This is my introduction.

Corz187

affiliate
Greetings,

My name is Cory. I am freelance graphic designer from bermuda who recently got into cpa/marketing. I am new in AffiliateFix Forum so don't go too hard on me, lol joking. Been on here while my account was being verified just simply reading/learning and I must say this is a fantastic community. I have no questions currently becuase everything I wanted to know has already been answered through my exploration. Thanks for this supportive forum.

Cheers.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Great to have you here. Reading and research are the backbones of our businesses in this industry, along with our intelligence tools and especially our trackers. Keep your feet on the ground, never stop moving, and always be taking action. You WILL get to where you want to be in this industry!

Greetings,

My name is Cory. I am freelance graphic designer from bermuda who recently got into cpa/marketing. I am new in AffiliateFix Forum so don't go too hard on me, lol joking. Been on here while my account was being verified just simply reading/learning and I must say this is a fantastic community. I have no questions currently becuase everything I wanted to know has already been answered through my exploration. Thanks for this supportive forum.

Cheers.
Welcome to the World of Affliate and Best of Luck for your future .

Regards
Maryam Kiani

Greetings,

Cheers.
welcome to the forum @Corz187

enjoy your stay here.

Greetings,

Cheers.
Hi there, Cory! Welcome aboard :)

Keep getting new questions and you'll never stop learning! Also, if you will ever need any help with traffic tracking and choosing platforms for it — feel free to contact me :)

Looking forward to see some posts from you!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

banners
Back