The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

This is a long time coming.

dirtylaundry

affiliate
Im not new, but I feel new. I have been an affiliate for probably 8 years now, but I am also the shittiest affiliate there is. I never really finish projects, I dont end up doing much more than paying my bills.

This doesnt mean that I have not had some success. I was able to spam craigslist for a while and make 6 figures in a few weeks. I put a lot of that money into ppc not knowing what I was doing and lost it. Since then I have worked in the corporate world managing ppc campaigns, it really wasnt for me, so I went back to spamming adult dating on craigslist.

Right now, everything seems broken, none of my systems are working, I have no assets... I feel like Im starting over.

My goal in this business is to build a lead gen company, I know a few things, I know I can do this. Orthodontists, Car dealerships, Realtors, and many many others need leads and will always need leads.

My goals right now are to get my income back up, I use some fairly expensive services to keep my income rolling in, I have to get it under control.

While that is going on, I am going to experiment with some Lead Gen websites I have some ideas for that.

PPC is where I really enjoy being, as I am building my budget I will be putting my money and time into self serve platforms.

Im pretty excited to find some nice forums, there is a lot of crap out there.

-- Looking Forward

MI
Back