The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

They made me say hi...

silentsiren

affiliate
Hello. I'm not sure I see the point of this, but here it goes. Quick history:

I'm not new to media buying or affiliate marketing. I recently worked for a new nutraceuticals company that went from zero to 10 million gross profit in less than a year. This was while I was learning affiliate marketing to do for them, but never made it to the level of being able to replace their expensive customer acquisition method out-of-house. Was fired, the CEO there was my mentor for 5 years. He was funding an adult media buying project of mine after I left, but I decided that for moral reasons (female myself), I didn't want to contribute to that. Have nothing against others doing this, but it just wasn't my thing so I stopped that as I started breaking even.
Please don't try to convince me to get back into that. What i want to do is use all I've learned for natural-health, personal development, and beauty offers. So it's like I"m starting from scratch, however I am very fortunate to still have access to very valuable tracking and research tools.

Am so happy to get back into media buying!

Welcome! It's nice to see another female marketer here. There are a few of us. :)

You have an advantage starting out, I'm sure you'll make a go of it. No reason why you can't succeed in your chosen verticals.

Best of luck, looking forward to reading about your new adventure, should you decide to post your progress.

Please don't try to convince me to get back into that. What i want to do is use all I've learned for natural-health, personal development, and beauty offers. So it's like I"m starting from scratch, however I am very fortunate to still have access to very valuable tracking and research tools.

Am so happy to get back into media buying!

Health and Beauty are full of offers in many of the networks. I am sure you'll find many great offers to promote.

banners
Back