The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

There is no failure. Only Feedback.

Jaded Affiliate

affiliate
Today I deal with the inevitable obstacle of overcoming exceptionally hostile replies from people on my email list. Some did not appreciate the content of my recent autoresponders which I considered to be top notch. Yes, getting this many email subs was indeed a big win but turning the list into money is another hurdle in the path to affiliate success.

Time will tell if these emails are generating sales but if not, it's back to the drawing board. It is important not to consider these experiences as failures but to think of them as feedback to change your approach to the problem.

In fact, erasing personal history and setting your ego aside will put you on the fast track to banking mighty deeply. As I forge forward I remember to take nothing personally and continually test different approaches to the problem at the forefront.

This is a great lesson, that alot of these guys on here who feel their newbies need to seriously read. 1 trait with anyone seeing success in any business, or really any area in life, is they dont see failure where others do. Failure doesnt exist. Its all just lessons and tests. Either you get the results you want or you get results you didnt want, either way, analyze and optimize based on your results.

For your list man, good job not taking it personal. mail, mail, mail. If they dont like your content they will unsubscribe. If I were you Id be happy that you are getting compliants because that means your messages are ending up in the primary inbox, i.e. you have a good inbox rate.

All you have to do is test your marketing message, and find something that converts. With affiliate email campaigns I tend to do (Value -> Value -> Promo). And the value emails are centered around problems that the product in the promo email solves.

MI
Back