The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

TheCourage is here!

Thecourage

affiliate
Hey guys,

I'm glad that I found this forum. It looks way more better than HF/BHW and else I was on before.

Currently I'm working with CPI and Instagram.
Also worked with Youtube(ranking videos) before but had a break. So I'm starting all from beggining again.

I'm sure that I'll have great time being here.

Hi, @Thecourage and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We're happy that you like it here! :) This is a family of marketers and now you're part of the family. So, welcome home. :D

We have lots of threads and posts about both of those. Here's just a few to get you started:

[Guide] How To Start A Fortune Pond with Instagram
Instagram Journey
Instagram+ CPA?
Basic Instagram Marketing Tips

Anytime you have a question or want to share information, just start a thread in the appropriate forum to get a response.

Keep enjoying the forums!

Hello Thecourage. Welcome to affiliatefix forum. @azgold has already given you great threads to get started.

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hey guys,

I'm glad that I found this forum. It looks way more better than HF/BHW and else I was on before.

Also worked with Youtube(ranking videos) before but had a break. So I'm starting all from beggining again.

I'm sure that I'll have great time being here.

Hi @Thecourage , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

We hope you have a great experience with this community and find it plentiful, inspiring, and fruitful.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back