Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The Retargeting thread...

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So who is retargeting yet? I've done a small test with adroll and had some great results but waiting until after 3.0 is launched to delve into it - from what I can tell it's cheap, targeted traffic - what more could you want?

Experiences?

What made me wonder lately about retargetting are EU changes to cookies with all those warnings I'm wondering if people won't change their attitude toward it

Johnny.

I've been running a retargeting campaign for both my blog and affposts for several months now. I'm running the campaigns on AdWords and I'm paying $0.09-0.10 CPC.

The thing I really like about the retargeting campaign is that I'm getting a TON of exposure for really cheap. For example, in April my banner was served 246,890 times and it only cost just over $100 :)

I've been running a retargeting campaign for both my blog and affposts for several months now. I'm running the campaigns on AdWords and I'm paying $0.09-0.10 CPC.

The thing I really like about the retargeting campaign is that I'm getting a TON of exposure for really cheap. For example, in April my banner was served 246,890 times and it only cost just over $100 :)

On google or adroll? Guide to retargeting coming?

Basically it's taking a list of people who have visited your site and targeting them when they leave. For example I could show you an ad for CPAFix once you've left and browsing another site to try get you back etc!

banners
Back