The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The reason I joined: Jay Wessman

mryinyan

affiliate
Hi everyone, mryinyan here. I just recently came across lazyassstoner's videos and I only WISH I had known about him way back!

I'm currently just about to start my online money-making journey. Still at ZERO dollars a month right now. Got lots to learn. I'm pretty excited.

----
EDIT:

I guess I should introduce myself. I'm from PH. Currently working as a freelance illustrator. Hoping to learn a lot from this site and to give back some of the knowledge I've acquired as well.

Last edited:
mryinyan:
I joined for the same reason! Do you have examples of your illustration work? Always scouting new logo artists.

I don't do logos for clients that much. But I'm liking the community here - so here's a logo I did recently for sugarpuppie(dot)com. Pretty basic. I mainly illustrate for a website company for income.

May I ask why you're scouting for new logo artists @no2pencil?

Hi, @mryinyan and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Yeah, @Jay Wessman is awesome, a great teacher. But alas, he seems to have gone underground or something. We miss him. :( Have you already been through his LazyAssStoner course?

As you search the forum, you'll find some great posts by Jay, as well as a TON of other information that will give you all you need to succeed. :) There is a lot of experience and advice available to you here.

Still at ZERO dollars a month right now. Got lots to learn. I'm pretty excited.

That's where everybody starts, so no worries. We'll help you all that we can.

These might be good places for you to start:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Edit: Forgot to include this link to Jay's explanation for why he hasn't been around: Where is Jay Wessman?

Hi, @mryinyan and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Yeah, @Jay Wessman is awesome, a great teacher. But alas, he seems to have gone underground or something. We miss him. :( Have you already been through his LazyAssStoner course?

As you search the forum, you'll find some great posts by Jay, as well as a TON of other information that will give you all you need to succeed. :) There is a lot of experience and advice available to you here.

That's where everybody starts, so no worries. We'll help you all that we can.

These might be good places for you to start:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Edit: Forgot to include this link to Jay's explanation for why he hasn't been around: Where is Jay Wessman?

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, @azgold! Will check out the newbie links asap. :)

The problem (that I find) with good freelancers is they don't have a problem finding full time employment. A resource today is not available tomorrow.

I assume you mean good freelancers are hard to come by. If that's the case, I totally agree - although I personally have little experience myself to support this. Have you ever tried Fiverr or Upwork? I've been on there a few times as a freelancer but it never really worked out for me, but I figured it's a good place for entrepreneurs to find affordable freelancers that are not bad.

MI
Back