The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

The Online World And The Offline World. Are They Similar? What's The Difference?

PaidPoints

Some people take the online world as different from the offline world. They think the online world is not as real as the offline world. They do not believe that any serious business, income could come out of the online world. My mum for example thinks this way.

While I do understand them because I remember how I felt about it, when I was not yet familiar with the online world and wasn't used to it. But things have changed ever since then, as I have been a 10 years not less than 6 hours a day online person. And yes I have also succeeded in making $$$ in different ways online.

In this post I want to show the similarities I realised from my own experience and analysis between the offline world and the online world.

Before I go further, I would like to say that THE ONLINE WORLD IS AS REAL AS YOU TAKE IT. It is real but if you do not take it real, it wouldn't do anything for you.

Here is my funny but meaningful description of the similarity between the online world and the offline world.

In the offline world, there are shops.
In the online world these are websites.

In the offline world there are roads that people walk by while looking for shops to buy something from.
In the online world, these are search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, which people crawl by to search for what they want to buy.

In the offline world, they can drop by on your shop, while walking. In the online work, they can drop by (click) on your website while searching.

The major similarity here, is that it is still the same humans who shop in your offline shop that are also searching for what to buy online and will come across your website.

Speech, text, Visuals are all ways of communication.

So does it really matter if your business is offline or online?

Well it does matter because, what people do not understand is that there is more advantage to running your business online than running it offline.

It is way more easier to start an online business than offline. It is cheaper and wider. You are not limited in location and modifications are easier.

Some of the richest companies in the world began online before they had a building offline. Facebook for example. Some others like Amazon, etc.

Once again, I would like to say. The online world is very real, just like the offline world, but it can only be as real as you take it. The least you can do is to have your business both offline and online and take advantage of the awesome online benefits. But you can even run a very profitable business just online only without going through the hassle of running business offline.

Just for your information. You do not pay taxes for any business your run online in Malaysia. How cool is that? :cool:

You can't punch people out on line --or kiss them ... [ There are virtual substitutions however ;) ]
Other than that; is just a form of communication and commerce --and pretty much the same rules apply.
Internet is probably ruder for reason they cannot knock your teeth out --so some really abuse that feature.

You are right online business its similar to offline marketing just some people that dont have knowledge enough on internet marketing they dont think on making money online

You do not pay taxes for any business your run online in Malaysia. How cool is that?

Very cool but not that way in Canada, we have to pay tax on it. :D

Yes, there are a lot similarities in the online/offline business world. In the time of a global pandemic, online has become even more important for safety. Some companies have had their best quarter ever, thanks to the online surge of orders.

Online world even more real now than offline, online now you can do anything, work, earn more money, communicate, and so on. online world is developing faster and faster every day, the main thing is to keep up with it

online has become even more important for safety
Which leads me to bring up the subject of secure online voting --especially here in the land of COVID-19 dystopia --the USA.
When it came to the census this decade (10yrs) Trump&Co had no problem securing the online census questionnaires --so what is the big fkn deal here?

128.58 million households (for the Census 2020) in the US v. In 2018, there were 153.07 million people registered to vote in the United States.

Voter suppression due to pandemic threats and president-dictator threats. The US ain't Belarus --half of us have have firearms (on both sides).

banners
Back