The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Old Man Struggling Hard

postchadha

affiliate
My Profile

I am 73 years old, homeless and handicapped struggling to make my living. I worked as a freelancer but now the things have changed. There is no work at the right price. I lost some money also in respect of work done but not received the payment.

Now I am trying to Try CPA I am absolute new to CPA. I shall appreciate if any one can help me.

Welcome, postchadha! What is it, specifically, that you need help with?

There are numerous guides, tutorials and answer threads on this forum. It might help you initially to read those then create a thread to ask for any necessary clarification or additional help.

Take heart, I am older than a lot of those on here, plus I was a freelancer before being stricken with a serious illness. I've recently made my first commission, so you can too. It is a lot of work but I find the challenge fun and rewarding.

Edit: Forgot to say, check out the AffiliateFix wiki: http://www.affiliatefix.com/wiki/?catid=2

It's the perfect starting point for learning about the industry.

Last edited:
There so many all around the world that are struggling in their lives because of the turmoils others have created. Since you have access to this forum and our members, you can build yourself up once again and find some comfort in your life. You will have to learn to earn, but that's the way of the world. Dig in, ask questions, apply what you learn and you can achieve your return to normality.

Welcome to the Fix postchadha and I wish you the greatest success!

MI
Back