The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The NUMBER ONE reason 95% of people fail

Shanr02

The number one reason that people are not successful and do not make money is because: they are lazy, they do not follow through, and they lack motivation.

It is as simple as that. That is the NUMBER ONE reason.

Not everyone is born with that killer entrepreneur spirit and fire.

A simple way to kick the laziness, hold you accountable and get you motivated is to team up with someone and push each other until you succeed. This person needs to be someone who is already successful or wants it just as bad as you.

You will want to set up daily communication with them. Multiple times a day. You are going to hold each other accountable - and push each other until you both make it and reach your goals.

I am looking for some one that will hold me accountable and I will hold you accountable. Preferably someone from New Zealand but anywhere around the world is fine. WHO IS KEEN?

You mentioned more than one reason, but they are all correct.
I think that the number one reason for failure is the lack of follow through. I have seen it in myself a few years back and I see it on other people every day.
The problem is people are expecting to make money easy and when they see that they don`t, they get discouraged and give up.
I remember what I user said and I want to quote him (I`m sorry that I don`t remember his name):
"Online money making is a marathon, not a sprint"

Quite a lot of factors you mentioned there .Procrastination is also a major contributor. It is human nature to put off until tomorrow what can be done today, but this tendency can have major consequences. The key to overcoming procrastination is to find the motivation to get started as you mentioned earlier .

Most people are not pragmatic about business and waste money chasing dreams.

1650480909043.png

5 months and back to flippin' burgers or driving a truck?

Yea some people start and they expect to be easy and they give up .Making money online its not easy and you will get many failures .In the game remain those who are ambitious and never give up and they have a powerful desire to succed

Yea some people start and they expect to be easy and they give up .Making money online its not easy and you will get many failures .In the game remain those who are ambitious and never give up and they have a powerful desire to succed

it's a matter of mentality, in my opinion, failure can be a watershed for success depending on the way you deal with it, undertaking both physically and digitally has to do with solving problems and facing adversity, ahead who best adapts to this environment

MI
Back