The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The More Videos I Make for YT - the More the Traffic - Better Chance of me becoming..

bigcat1967

I'm creating a ton of informational videos on YT. Right now - YT has allowed me to monetize my vids. I'm trying to get into youtube partnership and I know that you have to have a lot of traffic. So I'm thinking the more videos I create - the more traffic or views I'll get - then I have a chance of getting into the partnership program.

Am I correct at this?

Yes you are correct, but keep in mind:
- A catchy title that grabs people attention is a must
- Some hot keywords that everyone is searching for right NOW would be very useful. You can get these data from Google Trends.

Good luck :)

I'm creating a ton of informational videos on YT. Right now - YT has allowed me to monetize my vids. I'm trying to get into youtube partnership and I know that you have to have a lot of traffic. So I'm thinking the more videos I create - the more traffic or views I'll get - then I have a chance of getting into the partnership program.

Am I correct at this?

I've been a member of the partnership program for quite a while now and you need to keep in mind that, rather than throwing a gazillion video's up there and getting a dribble of traffic from each, that you increase the ability of your video's to be found by optimizing them much as you would to SEO a website.

ie. Correct selection and use of keywords, keywords in your videos title and filename, keyworded content in the Description area etc.

This is how I get my videos to rank high and get top search result placings in not only YouTube search results but also in the Google general search results. Result? Tons! of traffic.

I've been a member of the partnership program for quite a while now and you need to keep in mind that, rather than throwing a gazillion video's up there and getting a dribble of traffic from each, that you increase the ability of your video's to be found by optimizing them much as you would to SEO a website.

ie. Correct selection and use of keywords, keywords in your videos title and filename, keyworded content in the Description area etc.

This is how I get my videos to rank high and get top search result placings in not only YouTube search results but also in the Google general search results. Result? Tons! of traffic.

Interesting response. I have optimized my videos but need to find the time to put more up. Right now, I'm concentrating on backlinking - but would love to try putting up a ton of optimized videos (that aren't crap) and see what happens. I'm not a partner yet - but YT has allowed me to monetize my videos. So this would be a great test to do.

I'm thinking the more videos I put up, the more I make off of adsense. It's like a numbers game.

MI
Back