The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The More I Know, The More I Don't

King Conga

I tell ya, although, I'm thoroughly convinced working with Wealthy Affiliate is the way to go, and I know I can make $$$, but I still feel like I'm swimming against Niagara Falls. I don't even know what questions to ask. I mean, I went to the Wiki section, and I didn't have a clue what they were talking about.

So, these are some of the questions I have, and I'll come back to this post as I have more.
1.) Where is the best automated resource to help narrow down my niche(s)?

2.) If I'm setting up an online eBay store is it best to use WA's 50 different sites for distinctly different niche's?

3.) If I'm setting up these sites for different people to sell on eBay, how can I set up another site to be an affiliate for their sites.

4.) Re: above sites...Can I apply 2 or more affiliates for the same product?

I tell ya, although, I'm thoroughly convinced working with Wealthy Affiliate is the way to go, and I know I can make $$$, but I still feel like I'm swimming against Niagara Falls. I don't even know what questions to ask. I mean, I went to the Wiki section, and I didn't have a clue what they were talking about.

Our Wiki or WA Wiki?

I appreciate anyone that feels the need for buying into a continuity platform like WA, but for a Newbie with no experience and no understanding of the basics, I think it's a mistake.

Communities like AffiliateFix, there are only a few, will come together for Newbies in a way that gives them many perspectives about getting your learning curve off to a productive start and help you get the basics down with your new business in ways an affiliate course cannot. Courses give you one, maybe two, perspectives on things. A community like ours has the potential for myriads of perspectives which in the end gives you more options for understanding and implementing.

You have not yet developed your research skills. That's okay, just understand that is part of the learning curve for Newbies. Most Newbies overlook a few things like developing proper research skills, building a plan, selecting one niche, tracker, and traffic source in the beginning. The result, being stuck.

1.) Where is the best automated resource to help narrow down my niche(s)?

"Run Forest Run"

There isn't anything automated that you should be using at this point with your new business. In fact, there are few items that most of us would recommend that are automated. It's okay for a mailing program, autoresponders, some script bots, etc., but certainly not for selecting niches as a Newbie. There are a few tools for researching niches, but again, they are not for a Newbie.

Your goal as a Newbie should be to select one niche, no more. One tracker, one traffic source, two networks, and a VPS. Otherwise you will be overwhelmed and spread yourself too thin. You need to learn the basics and learn to bring them profitable before trying to broaden your skills, your tools, and your niche(s). We have all been through this and every top affiliate here will tell you the same thing, we didn't make it profitable and we didn't make it sustainable and replicatable until we adopted this philosophy.

Here is the best way fo a Newbie to pick a niche to master. Once you have selected the manner in which you will promote, ie: mobile pop, ppv, social ads, etc., then go to your affiliate networks and look for the most promising offers that are producing today. Look for a niche among them that is of interest to you. Now, you will not likely stay with this niche for all time. You are simply using it as an entrance point into the business in order to develop your skills. You can always use some spy programs like Adlexity, What Runs Where, and WhichAdsWork to see what is working best and in what niches.

2.) If I'm setting up an online eBay store is it best to use WA's 50 different sites for distinctly different niche's?

We don't have access to those for a comparative response.

3.) If I'm setting up these sites for different people to sell on eBay, how can I set up another site to be an affiliate for their sites.

4.) Re: above sites...Can I apply 2 or more affiliates for the same product?

You don't know how to pick a niche yet and you are trying to go over your own head with challenges that are currently out of reach for yourself.

banners
Back