The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The journey is the reward

cashmoneyaffiliate

This time last your i had already lost $xxxx trying to learn affiliate marketing and just 4 months ago i was on the edge of falling to my knees and giving up on affiliate marketing completely, my house had been repossessed as i could not keep up with the mortgage payments anymore and i was jobless.

So you're probably wondering what kept me in the game, what kept me going…

Well someone on another forum posted a success story about how he had fallen off and became a fruitless bum working for someone else but was able to pull himself up out of the gutter and make over 1 million dollars in revenue in just under 10 months with a nice chunk if it been pure profit by promoting sweepstakes offers.

This reminded me that it was POSSIBLE and i started to think of the money i was losing as a tuition fee i had to pay for what i didn't know and had to learn.

I believe there are 3 types of people in this business

- Winners
- Losers
- And those who have not discovered how to win

For a long time i was in the “those who have not discovered how to win” category but after adjusting my strategy and committing to working on ONE vertical and traffic source things have started to change for the best.

Screenshot of my earnings for march from 1 of the 3 grate networks i work with.

affreport1.jpg

Last edited:
hey man congrats on the success. I have been through the same with the house and jobless. your post and other like it tells me that it is possible to turn things around.

Due to my professional involvement, I know of a number of such cases. And I'm glad you are among them.
committing to working on ONE vertical and traffic source
yes, it really is a recipe for best cases - targeting and commitment may sometimes be surprisingly fruitful.

I would also add one more type to the mentioned above - "conformists" or "conservatives". They do the way they do and content with what they gain.

MI
Back