Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

The Future of AI

ogads

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
OG Ads
What do you think of the future of ai?

AI needs blogs/aritcles for training data yet many new blogs are using ai to create posts. Will this create a feedback loop where ai is just training its self on its own material.

I have heard of them trying to use synthetic data to train themselves but I wonder how well that will work out.

It's here to stay no doubt, but has a ways to go before it can truly supplement and/or replace human generated content correctly.

Will this create a feedback loop where ai is just training its self on its own material.

Some of this exists now and in fact was built to do so in addition to others materials.

I have heard of them trying to use synthetic data to train themselves

That is pretty much what happens when it uses its own data.

Well for sure it will evolve more and more and it will be the future .I am pretty sure that soon in the near future we will live a reality like in sci fi movies where the tehnology will play a major role in our lives

AI needs blogs/aritcles for training data yet many new blogs are using ai to create posts. Will this create a feedback loop where ai is just training its self on its own material.

I have heard of them trying to use synthetic data to train themselves but I wonder how well that will work out.
It will work quite well.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back