The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The FOOTBALL(soccer) Thread!

3 points on the board = happy me. Great performance today and thoroughly deserved win!

Sam, you must be chuffed with the way things are going so far for Gillingham, do you reckon they can keep it up?

Saw it on Match of the Day, Lambert is pure class.. to think he was playing teams like Gills in League One a couple of seasons ago!

Also if you didn't know, Paulo Gazzaniga who started in goal for you, was Gills number one last season! (well for the second half of the season, our inept manager last season didn't see his potential first half).

As for Gills, another great win yesterday.. 2-0 away to Port Vale who had been giving it all week about how we'd only played shite teams and this was our true test. Guess they were right, we have only played shite teams so far ;)

@Angelman - You guys certainly sorted us out lastnight!

Did anyone manage to catch the Reading - Arsenal game? The score was more representative of an Ice Hockey or Baseball match but wow what a game!

@Angelman - You guys certainly sorted us out lastnight!

Did anyone manage to catch the Reading - Arsenal game? The score was more representative of an Ice Hockey or Baseball match but wow what a game!

Certainly did, but you weren't really at the races from what I heard, what happened? Why were you fielding a reserve team? I thought only the likes of Man U and Arsenal did that in the League Cup?

Wish I'd seen the Arsenal game... crazy! Last I heard it was 4-4 and going into Extra Time, got a shock this morning when I saw the end result!

@Angelman - Not sure what Adkins has been playing at really. I'm happy to give him more time as he has achieved a lot with the club but he needs to get on top of tactics. We don't ever seem to adjust to different teams, no matter who we play we are getting caught out.

@Marc - It's alright for some ;)

@K - Liverpool really should have had the 3 points yesterday, as you've said before it seems to be the story of the season that they are the better team for the duration of a game but can't seem to pull out the 3 points.

We seriously play for the second half at home also :(

Just try not to concede then go all out when we attack the kop :(

Although I again know that nobody here is interested in this news :rolleyes:, nevertheless I post it:

Yup, my FCB is already champion :D

For the 23rd time, and seven games before the end of the season.

3 draws and just one defeat - not bad.

I only wish that in the Champs League everything is also going well :)

Last edited:
Just thought I'd mention Gillingham secured automatic promotion last Saturday! Now onwards to the League 2 title (need 3 points, got 3 games to play)!

Just thought I'd mention Gillingham secured automatic promotion last Saturday! Now onwards to the League 2 title (need 3 points, got 3 games to play)!

I mentioned it but in the wrong thread (the Football transfers thread ha). Great news though, solid season! :)

New Bundesliga Record Results

Sorry guys, but I simply have to post it again. The completion:

qWHJBLh.jpg

91 out of 102 possible points, 98 goals (not 100 :(), and 25 points in front of Dortmund.

A record result for eternity.

Last edited:
Great season and a greats manager on the way to Munich with some players no doubt.

LFC looking great so next season I'm optimistic.

Revival of an old thread:

Sad news: Pep Guardiola is leaving my Bayern in summer 2016. Successor: Carlo Ancelotti.
For me, Pep is the world's best coach. Happy the team that gets him (probably the Citizens).

NUn367j.jpg

(Pep Guardiola - Carlo Ancelotti)

Last edited:
Secret thoughts of every soccer fan,
uncovered by a little girl:

Secret-Thoughts-355x200.gif

[I dunno why, but by whatever reason the image uploader doesn't work here, though all the pics are on the the same server and for other posts it works :confused:]

Last edited:
No superstition, but it was always a good sign when Kloppo breaks his glasses :)
[from Norwich-LFC 4-5]
J%C3%BCrgen-Klopp-Norwich-LFC-4-5-250x188.gif

[@pic, the same thing as above :confused:]

Last edited:
banners
Back