Fear of Failure
Fear of Rejection
Fear of Being Judged by Others
Fear of Being Scammed
Fear of Looking Bad
Fear of the Unknown
Fear of Embarrassment
And the list goes on....

Embracing fears of any kind is simply a way out of taking action, taking risks, and taking responsibility. To do so results in a repetitive pattern that is self reinforcing and completely debilitating. This is a form of "perpetual recombination". Every time one reaffirms a fear, thereby giving it validation, it recombines into a larger and stronger form of itself. Over long term, it is debilitating to the point where one never takes action because they have been so indulged in the thoughts of fear that the fear becomes a "notion of reality" and simulates that of genuine reality.

Fears that prevent one from taking action, and from being responsible, begin to manifest in other parts of ones life until the lines between false fears and reality become a "notion of reality" in all other areas of a person's life.

There is a way out, completely and totally from these false realities of fear. A false fear is a manifested fear not based in fact. Fear of failure, for example, is a false fear. You see, a fear of failing causes more damage than failing itself. Failing at something is simply a revelation of what not to do. Becoming committed to the false fear reinforces the false fear and continues to perpetuate itself. When you fail at anything, simply do what an engineer or a scientist does, they develop a new approach. They start again, and continue until they find the successful path.

Learn to expect failure in your life and business. It is unavoidable and you must accept it as a part of growth in any part of life and business. We as businessmen and women have high failure rates with methods, strategies, tactics, and skills, especially in the beginning. It is part of one's learning curve. It is part of the Newbie experience as well as the most experienced of us. When we, as entrepreneurial business people, are doing what others do not, we must expect the unexpected and we must have extreme confidence that continuing to push on will continue to show us the "diamonds in the rough"!

I recently watched a Ryan Deiss video discussing these topics with an audience of Newbies. He continually related that, on average, when they push the limits of going to where others have not, in order to create campaigns no one else has created as yet, their failure rate is as high as 95%. However, when they find that 5%, or 10%, or 15% that works, they refine it, strengthen it, test it in every way, and then scale up the new and improved versions of their campaigns throwing big money at them until they run out of steam.

I write this for you (as Newbies) because I read in our forums every day that members are being stopped dead in their respective tracks by these fears and when I look back at their activity in the forums I see an abundance of them that do not push on and end up quitting before they ever get truly started.

My message to all of you as Newbies is that any fears about getting into this business are false, they are not real, they are manifested from others that have these fears. Detach yourself from anyone and everything that tries to get you to indulge fear in any way.

Tell yourself you will have failures, it's part of every business on the planet. Tell yourself you will find the channels to success by only embracing those who are successful and positive in their thinking. Tell yourself that you will have to work at it, but you will find the joy in the successes as they reveal themselves to you. Tell yourself to never expose yourself to the negativities of those who do not share your positive commitment to your successes.

You all have championships in your future as long as you are committed to your winning the long game!

"You don't have to be great at something to start, but you have to start to be great at something." Zig Ziglar

Last edited:
Really well said @T J Tutor

People should question themselves, "What have I lack of being moving forward? Is it money to start up? Courage? Knowledge? Not familiar with this sector."

FEAR

False Evidence Appearing Real

It can be difficult and take some courage to get past it but the results can be amazing. I'm not talking just financially, I mean for anything in life.

I am glad that you made this post. What I personally know is that we are always against doing certain things in life due to these fears. When we fear that the little we have will be lost, we tend to shy from doing the activity. The earlier we are able to handle these fears, the better we will be. It is always good at time to risk. Life in it own is always a risk.

MI
Back