The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

the dojo or socialadsninja

outside33

i have 150$ to invest but i dont know whats i choose between this 2 option the dojo or socialadsninja
socialadsninja like pretty cool for help in facebook ads

and the the dojo having lots of tools too

so my question whats is the best

With SocialAdNinja you will need money to spend on campaigns as it's for Facebook.

If you don't currently have money for campaigns I'd suggest The Dojo an utilise the free guides and tools to make some money whilst you save for paid traffic.

Just my 2.

Both are completely different things.
The Dojo has awesome guides in all aspects of CPA marketing.
Social Ad Ninja is a spy tool for Facebook Ads.

Like K said, you need to decide which one you need right now.

for right now im doing facebook ads and i need to focuse on it .... socialadsninja is just a tool to help in facebook ads
and the dojo can bring me lot of stuff to make money too

loll i need money now

Just a few of the Facebook guides inside The Dojo attached.

Screen Shot 2014-10-03 at 16.33.41.png

There are tons of demographic information out there you can get for free from sites like Alexa and Ranking. Facebook provides you the tools you need to get your ads going right.

All Social Ads Ninja does is give you demographic information. It's a tool, not a training.

With the Dojo, you get all the training you need for affiliate marketing. That's ALL affiliate marketing, including CPA, and you will also receive training in internet marketing.

I mainly teach free internet marketing techniques, but I am sure that someone within the Dojo is an expert on Facebook Ads. You get in the Dojo, and you own it forever. I cannot speak for everyone. I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about marketing and building a business. Oliver is one of the most generous people I know. The Dojo overdelivers in its value. You won't be disappointed.

banners
Back