Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The Clickbank situation (Debate)

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So i've been meaning to discuss this here for ages.

What is everyones opinion of whats going and gone on at Clickbank recently?

I personally STILL do several thousand a month in revenue with them BUT i've been very tempted to jump ship.

The reason being:

• The whole Tanner and Los stuff.
  • The whole click bank checkout fiasco
  • The lack of support
  • The lack of contact
  • The amount of rubbish emails sent

For a company turning over in excess of $300million I really feel they have "gone to shit" recently.

Thoughts.....?

So i've been meaning to discuss this here for ages.

What is everyones opinion of whats going and gone on at Clickbank recently?

I personally STILL do several thousand a month in revenue with them BUT i've been very tempted to jump ship.

The reason being:

• The whole Tanner and Los stuff.
  • The whole click bank checkout fiasco
  • The lack of support
  • The lack of contact
  • The amount of rubbish emails sent

For a company turning over in excess of $300million I really feel they have "gone to shit" recently.

Thoughts.....?

Yeah, they have been struggling with keeping up with Warrior+ and JVZoo. CJ has also been through similar challenges in recent years.

I was receiving way too many emails from them, but that seemed to have ebbed in the past two months.

The disclosure placement thing for vendors in recent months raised a number of red flags.

There are continuing discussions on most all boards I visit about the continued decline of customer support.

What alternatives do you see as a possible good fit for the Fix?

Hi,

Those offers listed in Clickbank, is there countries restrictions stating you can only promote this particular offer in a specific country? All we can promote in all countries?

Pls advise.

banners
Back