The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

The best way to make a fulltime income online (NO BS)

In my opinion the best way to make a fulltime income online is with paid ads.

The reason why is:

- You have control.
- You can spend more $ to make more $$
- It is consistent.
- You can make an ad today and make money.

Ofcourse you have to spend money to learn how to advertise, but in the end if your goal is to make a fulltime income online in a short period of time that is the way to go.

Every day I see people on Youtube, Facebook, spamming their links everywhere and lying to people to make money. It is better to invest their time and effort to learn paid ads.

This is what worked for me.
I am a beginner I need your help bro! Where can I start? Can I get cpa offers and pay people to complete them and I be paid by the cpa company? As in, is allowed by cpa companies like cpagrip? Please advise me if you can because I am on the wall I must start online earning otherwise my family is stalling!

One man operations are the hardest way to make money unless you have a professional degree or an inside track.
It is very limiting ...

I am a beginner I need your help bro! Where can I start?

You do not need his help. He is not really a player.

What you need is to read through this community, ask loads of questions, and take action.

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

This is a business and you need to treat it as such!

Can I get cpa offers and pay people to complete them and I be paid by the cpa company?

This will get you banned and black listed by the networks immediately!

I am agree with you ,paid ads its the way to go but also paid ads needs some patience ,work ,and failures until you learn how to optimize ,how to choose keywords ,how the game works and many other things .Plus with paid ads you need at least 10$ or 20 per day and you need to be prepared to lose this money until you learn the process and many people dont have this budget to invest each day ,as i know in many people work hard in a job for 20$ per day so they cant affor to lose 20$ daily .I think best strategy its to master free traffic ,make some money and then what you earn you should invest in paid traffic

MI
Back