The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

The best way to make a fulltime income online (NO BS)

WBSS

In my opinion the best way to make a fulltime income online is with paid ads.

The reason why is:

- You have control.
- You can spend more $ to make more $$
- It is consistent.
- You can make an ad today and make money.

Ofcourse you have to spend money to learn how to advertise, but in the end if your goal is to make a fulltime income online in a short period of time that is the way to go.

Every day I see people on Youtube, Facebook, spamming their links everywhere and lying to people to make money. It is better to invest their time and effort to learn paid ads.

This is what worked for me.

The reason why is:

- You have control.
- It is consistent.

Ofcourse you have to spend money to learn how to advertise, but in the end if your goal is to make a fulltime income online in a short period of time that is the way to go.

Every day I see people on Youtube, Facebook, spamming their links everywhere and lying to people to make money. It is better to invest their time and effort to learn paid ads.

Paid ads can be one option, for sure. But it's suitable for ones that already have some advertising knowledge, as we read a ton of experiences where people lost money because of the wrong advertising. You need to know your audience, target it properly, set up the campaign so that it gives results, know a lot about different budget and bidding strategies, and so on. There are many ways to make income, it just depends form your goals and perspective.

I can't disagree .. but it's just you who know how to do it .. With a practical view, it is too expensive to be a long-term strategy...
But it is as you said a cool way since it gives you tight control over your spending (If you know what you're doing)
Can I mentions theer smart consumers who ignore sponsored ads? .. well! Irrelevant .. LO QUE SEA!
Spot on!!

- Samira

I just started to learn SEO and ways to earn money with it. Any ideas where can I find more infos or what courses should I take to get some competence? Do you have experience with the semrush training course for example? Would love to start it in the next couple of days so appreciate your feedback

Last edited by a moderator:

This ^^^^^^^ is what I always preach!

Yep! Me too! For me SEO and social are secondary and tertiary at best, but necessary. They are supportive to the paid traffic model, but the paid model is the most effective, quickest, and replicatable model.

I've been reading the posts in this community, and the few other major marketing communities, for 20 years. When I first started, I could do in 1 day what took a month or more for others thinking that free traffic will get them the results they seek and it never happens.

I can track paid traffic results start to finish. With paid traffic I can decide who my ads are shown to. No matter what you do with SEO, social, etc., you cannot control who sees and interacts with your site and your ads.

Paid ads can be one option, for sure. But it's suitable for ones that already have some advertising knowledge, as we read a ton of experiences where people lost money because of the wrong advertising. You need to know your audience, target it properly, set up the campaign so that it gives results, know a lot about different budget and bidding strategies, and so on. There are many ways to make income, it just depends form your goals and perspective.

You can only learn paid traffic or any other form of traffic by taking action. No one loses money when being responsible and treating this as a business. Everyone learning paid traffic is also learning to use their tracker to collect data. They do not lose money if they didn't earn money. They bought data! This data tells them where the infirmities are in their efforts so they can be adjusted and refined.

Everyone, and I mean all, that finally establish their respective performance marketing businesses as sustainable have done so with paid traffic. You will not ever establish any content site or sales funnel with SEO or social marketing. You cannot run a CPA, PPV, or other similar forms of our industry campaigns with SEO or social.

The proof is in the pudding! Take a look at all major brands, do they buy traffic or rely completely on SEO, social, etc.?

I believe in SEO, social marketing, etc. However, they always have been and always will be secondary, tertiary, and quaternary to paid traffic models. ALWAYS!

No Newbie is ever going to learn to earn and establish a stable and predictable cash flow model with anything but paid traffic. I have experience with over 100k members here and have seen who succeeds and who does not. Before I was here, I was on the WF and saw the exact same results.

Newbies MUST start with paid traffic, learn to use their tracker, learn to write copy and content, establish relationships with freelancers for their landers and creatives, and build successful relationships with their traffic sources and their affiliate managers.

I just started to learn SEO and ways to earn money with it. Any ideas where can I find more infos or what courses should I take to get some competence?

Well, given this thread is all about learning to implement and succeed with paid traffic, you may be better served by starting a new thread in the Search Engine Optimisation or Newbie Helpdesk sub forums here. You will get more involvement there with your own thread.

I agree & some helpful hints:
dont reinvent the wheel until you have experience
creating something very very similar to what exists is easy to replicate
(ads / landers & offers)
if someones spending money on the campaign more then a few days, its probably profitable.
offervault is like a cpa offer search engine to find the same offers & programs like httrack let you download webpages, like if you need to copy your own landing page @ wordpress > html... testing new landers is good too & looking professional is everything.

many tools like ispionage & bigspy let you find what keywords people even advertise with & winning creatives.

& when you have profit, keep what you have on & duplicate it, I wouldnt change the winners, duplicate with higher budget.

testing creatives is also key, my first profitable PPC campaign 10+ years ago had 3 winning creatives (I tested 5 images & 10 ad text variants, which's 50 ads) & got the ones with the best CTR (clickthrough rate) & yeah, this is how you do it.

find a winner, test more creatives & test more keywords / targeting options.

Great job WBS & have a happy day everybody :)

seo is its own beast & is unscalable to beginners, unless you find a keyword with very low competition & high search volume & maybe adsense because google doesnt like cpa, its very tough & very competetive & timely & needs weeks to rank even if your pro. PPC is how 98% of affiliate marketers make millions & I wish I started with PPC when I first started net marketing. :)

Youtube & aff marketing is good though, youtube many times gives views to new videos & with good content & good CTR & video retention rate, you may enter the market unlike google & bing, I have achieved with product reviews & amazon associates a little & am dabbling, my love is PPC though. :)

Last edited:
This ^^^^^^^ is what I always preach!

Yep! Me too! For me SEO and social are secondary and tertiary at best, but necessary. They are supportive to the paid traffic model, but the paid model is the most effective, quickest, and replicatable model.

I've been reading the posts in this community, and the few other major marketing communities, for 20 years. When I first started, I could do in 1 day what took a month or more for others thinking that free traffic will get them the results they seek and it never happens.

I can track paid traffic results start to finish. With paid traffic I can decide who my ads are shown to. No matter what you do with SEO, social, etc., you cannot control who sees and interacts with your site and your ads.

You can only learn paid traffic or any other form of traffic by taking action. No one loses money when being responsible and treating this as a business. Everyone learning paid traffic is also learning to use their tracker to collect data. They do not lose money if they didn't earn money. They bought data! This data tells them where the infirmities are in their efforts so they can be adjusted and refined.

Everyone, and I mean all, that finally establish their respective performance marketing businesses as sustainable have done so with paid traffic. You will not ever establish any content site or sales funnel with SEO or social marketing. You cannot run a CPA, PPV, or other similar forms of our industry campaigns with SEO or social.

The proof is in the pudding! Take a look at all major brands, do they buy traffic or rely completely on SEO, social, etc.?

I believe in SEO, social marketing, etc. However, they always have been and always will be secondary, tertiary, and quaternary to paid traffic models. ALWAYS!

No Newbie is ever going to learn to earn and establish a stable and predictable cash flow model with anything but paid traffic. I have experience with over 100k members here and have seen who succeeds and who does not. Before I was here, I was on the WF and saw the exact same results.

Newbies MUST start with paid traffic, learn to use their tracker, learn to write copy and content, establish relationships with freelancers for their landers and creatives, and build successful relationships with their traffic sources and their affiliate managers.
I understand what you are trying to say, and yes, I agree that newbies should also go with the paid advertising, I just wanted to say that they need to be somewhat more careful as I saw many of them that are trying, for example, some bidding methods that aren't suitable for their campaigns just because they heard that it was a great option for some businesses. Maybe the best way to put it is to say that beginners must learn a lot about this type of advertising before they start making ads, and not just jump into it without any prior knowledge since that could cost them. But, I also think that you can't make a significant profit nor get online popularity by relying only on SEO, it requires a lot of time and it's pretty slow in showing some bigger results.

The reason why is:

- You have control.
- It is consistent.

Which paid ads would you recommend?

Which paid ads would you recommend?

This is too ambiguous a question. Ads come in a wide variety of forms. What paid ads you use are decided by what offers you are promoting, what traffic source you are using, what angles hooks and triggers are used, etc.

In addition, your remark/question is not relevant to this thread. This is a discussion about the advantages of paid ads over other forms of traffic!

Please stick to the topic in a discussion. Choose a relevant thread or start your own thread in an appropriate sub-forum. Your question suggests you should ask in the Newbie Helpdesk forum.

Newbies who spend all their money
on paid ads
will lose all their money

Not with a proper budget. Done correctly, nobody loses money, they buy data in order to learn how to buy and use paid ads, they buy data in order to learn to use their tracker, they buy data in order to have sensible and valuable conversations with their colleagues and especially with their AM's. The list goes on...

Properly done, with a proper budget, nobody loses money buying ads, THEY LEARN TO EARN! ALWAYS!

You have to identify a traffic source where the data is meaningful --that's the hard part.

For the Newbies, all of the data is valuable as it is simply being used the first couple of weeks to learn to use and read the data.

For those of us that are seasoned, well yeah, it can be the hard part when entering a new area of promotion. I tried PPV and hated it for the reason you state. However, I am adept with some fields of interest and can find the traffic all the time now.

I have collected traffic data that is mostly junk --worthless.

We all run into this. We research, we discover, we keep some, we trash some.

In the final analysis: most of the ad money is wasted it's that small part that works that makes the expense worthwhile

Well, point taken, but a bit too bleak an outlook for me to get put of bed in the morning. I just don't see it as waste and instead tend to see it as "the fat I have to trim" and "the meat that gets to the freezer". You and I both have been trimming fat in business all of our lives. It's part of the deal.

My problem with online marketing
is mainly with other humans
I do not wish to work at an office
and waste time on travel
or wear specific clothing
have to say the right things to the right people
not going to any meetings
definitely not arguing about
marketing strategy
or trying to get developers on side
so I am left with the solution
--> do everything myself
full control
also full responsibility

You have to identify a traffic source where the data is meaningful --that's the hard part.
I have collected traffic data that is mostly junk --worthless.
In the final analysis: most of the ad money is wasted it's that small part that works that makes the expense worthwhile

banners
Back