The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Affiliatefix Universe ... A new discovery.

safari

affiliate
I am new to affiliatefix and I am so delighted to meed such nice and helpful people here... you are an awsome community .. I love you all <3 :)

The CPA domain needs technical knowledge. You don't know how to creat a simple page Blog. Don't even think of treading this labyrinth, you'll get lost. That's how I kept convincing myself throughout the last 2 years. I was an idiot, wasn't I?
As a full-time freelance translator I've done many translation works to people working in the web marketing arena and never thought that one day I'll become highly motivated to try this new universe....
The beginning was with you my friends..It becomes a daily assignement for me to read through every single post and Learn. yes I'am Learning and I am gaining a very good knowledge. (I even try to answer newbies questions - it's not that hard Bro- this is how it works =D =D ).However, I can't rush. I am pacing myself. After a couple of months I'll hit on my first try. ( failure is a dear friend to me since childhood, I will meet him somewhere along the way =D )

( I don't know why this CPAgrip keeps echoeing in my mind, It sounds sweet, doesn't it ?

Thank you all. I really love you.

I really like your enthusiasm and positive attitude towards CPA, I wish you all the good luck for your future. Welcome to AffiliateFix. Enjoy your stay.

Regards
IndeXer

I am new to affiliatefix and I am so delighted to meed such nice and helpful people here... you are an awsome community .. I love you all <3 :)

It's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix @safari !

The CPA domain needs technical knowledge. You don't know how to creat a simple page Blog. Don't even think of treading this labyrinth, you'll get lost. That's how I kept convincing myself throughout the last 2 years. I was an idiot, wasn't I?
As a full-time freelance translator I've done many translation works to people working in the web marketing arena and never thought that one day I'll become highly motivated to try this new universe....
The beginning was with you my friends..It becomes a daily assignement for me to read through every single post and Learn. yes I'am Learning and I am gaining a very good knowledge. (I even try to answer newbies questions - it's not that hard Bro- this is how it works =D =D ).However, I can't rush. I am pacing myself. After a couple of months I'll hit on my first try. ( failure is a dear friend to me since childhood, I will meet him somewhere along the way =D )

( I don't know why this CPAgrip keeps echoeing in my mind, It sounds sweet, doesn't it ?

Thank you all. I really love you.

Hope to learn more about your affiliate marketing, get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back