The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling The Affiliate Marketing Mobile Blueprint: Volume 1

thanks a lot!
bought this ebook at the end and read it all already - its an excellent ebook even for newbies who are new to mobile marketing...
it seems clean and well written, has good instructions and gr8 tips!

will try to make it work as soon as I get some payments... so I have at least $500 to invest...

and again thanks a lot!
waiting forward to your Volume 2 ebook ;)

Thank you. Beginners should know that there are almost no traffic source to start with in this guide.

Yes that is correct, unfortunately i do not recommend any specific traffic sources to start with in this current guide.

In the next volume i do plan on doing a very large chapter on traffic sources. :)

Last edited:
*BONUS*

I have included 3 of my very own mobile landing pages with the full HTML code in The Affiliate Marketing Mobile Blueprint with instructions on how to edit them these landing pages combined have generated me over $xxx,xxx. :)

*If you have already downloaded the eBook you can use the same download link you received from JVZoo to download the updated version.

Enjoy

Last edited:
*UPDATE*

Based on feedback i have added 2 new short chapters to The Affiliate Marketing Mobile Blueprint PDF

- Affiliate Mobile Tracking Solutions
- Mobile Traffic Sources, Where To Start

You can download the updated PDF using your existing JVZoo download link any problems please contact me at cma@cashmoneyaffiliate.com

Enjoy

Last edited:
If you are new to mobile marketing and cpa then I honestly recommend picking up this Affiliate Marketing Mobile Blueprint Vol 1 put into action.

You can start with a $300 budget and scale your way to a $100 week then 100 per day then 200 per day then scale up to x,xxx.xx then scale up to xx,xxx.xx then hit xxx,xxx.xx per month but the key is to follow the instructions and the logic.

This was written very well. When it used with the follow journey guide it reallys makes sense.

Thanks CMA for an amazing product and the bonus too !!

Now with the update and a few research ( I want to understand what vertical was and why you said to stick to only one - I feel that it is important so I would love what I end up picking .

Focusing on a good traffic source and pretty much using my UI Design background to create the Landing Page following the format that you have laid out in the ebook.

This was written well and I will be doing a follow along/journey from my put down $ and my progress on launch and then report my first earning but then talk about my high and lows .

Pretty much will follow CMA's format and logic. Thanks once again for an exceptional blueprint and explaining us how to profit.

I was using the Search option for verticals. Can anyone direct me to a good primer on this source? Or is this reviewed in details in the dojo? :ninja:

Just bought this, and it's looking good, so far.

I think zeropark must have changed things since you updated it though, because it doesn't look like there is any way to see what volumes and average bids they have in different countries anymore - unless I'm missing something.

Just bought this, and it's looking good, so far.

I think zeropark must have changed things since you updated it though, because it doesn't look like there is any way to see what volumes and average bids they have in different countries anymore - unless I'm missing something.

There is a link on their homepage that says volume / keywords ;)

any news if this guide still works?

Like servandosilva said this book is still new so a lot of the concepts still work.

However as affiliate marketing is always changing i will be setting up a blog with a special members section which will allow me to go more in depth and offer a lot more content privately such as video tutorials, guides, landing pages and more on an on going basis.

I will be removing this product some time next week once the blog is up.

This product has now been replaced with a Mobile Immersion area on my blog.

Please visit www.cashmoneyaffiliate.com it includes a members area with exclusive content, guides and a help and support area for those wanting to succeed in mobile CPA marketing. I update it every week with new content.

You can also join my free facebook mobile mastermind group by Clicking Here
you can add me on Skype ID: bkapthang
look forward to you sharing more.
thank you

Got the guide. Have been reading just a few pages (I like to read at night).
Guys, at this price, the guide is totally worth it. Don't even think of it if you really want to go into the mobile space.

If you're lacking experience on how to do CPA, what's tracking, affiliate networks, landing pages, FTPs and more, you'll find some good information here in the forums.

Or just start your follow along and let many affiliates help you to get started or solve your barriers.
you can add me on Skype ID: bkapthang
Your blog is wonderful servandosilva.com
look forward to you sharing more.
thank you

banners
Back