The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The 5 Pillar Program

mike73

The 5 Pillar Program, with sitebuildit.com anyone know if this is a good way to make a decent income?
Looking to start up in affiliate for about 4 months just when I think I am on ther verge read something else then back to square one so getting nowhere really to many ideas stressing me out big time!!!

Hi mike73,

I have a lot of respect for all Sitebuildit stuff including the 5 Pillar program - but STRONGLY recommend against starting there when you are a newbie.

A newbie who does not know the game yet should not be trying to sell Internet marketing products or how to make money online products at all IMHO.

That's where thousands of other newbies start - so you have all these newbies that don't know what they are doing trying to sell to other newbies and all the pros and sharks that know how to play the game are the ones that clean up.

Read the stickies in the newbie forum then the niche marketing forum. You need to find a niche. NOT Internet marketing related at all that's too big and competitive for most newbies to ever have a chance of succeeding at. A real niche that's not too competitive. Those posts will help send you in the right direction.

Thanks, hope it helps don't know where to start been trying to find a niche for a long time now finding it very hard and stressful!

Mike have you done this exercise?

http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...e-marketing/5558-how-pick-your-1st-niche.html

I'd add to the list things you may not know about but are interested in learning about.

Then use this example to check to see if your 3-5 list has any keepers.
<a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/general-topics-affiliate-forum/11829-best-5-star-tips-how-posts.html">Step by step Key word research to evaluate niche</a>

Hi Mike,

I got into affiliate marketing by following The Affiliate Masters Course which walks you through the steps Linda suggests, i.e., finding a niche, etc. It also walks you through building a Web site, how to get traffic to it, and how to choose the best affiliate programs for your niche. The Course is a free download and you don't have to buy Site Build It in order to follow along. It's a great way to learn how to get started in affiliate marketing as well as decide if Site Build It is right for you. I agree with Linda, you need to find a niche and decide on a market before joining any program. In my case I decided on a home organizing niche and by using the Affiliate Masters Course and SBI, I've been able to do quite well with affiliate marketing.

Here's where you can get the course...

Affiliate Masters Course

Good luck to you!

Hi HomeOrganizeIt, welcome to 5 Star!

Thanks for the good advice for Mike and the tip on the Masters Course. It's a good free one I don't always remember to mention.

banners
Back