The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Thanks

bigcat1967

Hey guys:

No question here. Just a comment of gratitude. I've been doing SEO work for clients for sometime and I'm thinking about making the jump into affiliate marketing. I really want to work for myself.

I was wondering the other day on how to get started - and I found this section of the forum (for newbies). I've been a member for a few months but I never saw this section before - so whoever started this section - thanks. I'll be hanging out here for a while, learning from the rest of you.

Looking forward to it.

You are very welcome. :)

I'm glad you discovered the newbie forum, thought you'd posted in this one before. Be sure to read all the stickies for some of the best tips.

Hope we can help you become a successful affiliate marketer. If you already know site building and SEO you are more than 1/2 way there!

You are very welcome. :)

I'm glad you discovered the newbie forum, thought you'd posted in this one before. Be sure to read all the stickies for some of the best tips.

Hope we can help you become a successful affiliate marketer. If you already know site building and SEO you are more than 1/2 way there!

I would have to say more like 3/4's there already...:)

Lyle (Jazzguy)

MI
Back