The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can anyone critique my first affiliate website? Thanks.

nology

affiliate
Hi all. Thanks in advance for giving me your input to my first ever affiliate website called [removed].

Also what methods of online marketing would you suggest so that I can get more traffic to my site? I want to start out with the free methods. However I'd also like to know the methods that cost some money. If I have to pay I need to set a budget. At most it would be 150 per month. That would be the max for now until I start doing better as I am a beginner to all this affiliate marketing stuff. Thanks all for your support,

Brandon Drake

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Brandon,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

So sorry but this is the wrong forum to ask for a site review and you need 10 posts before you can request a site review. So I removed that part of your post. It won't be long and you can post in the site review forum.

But to answer your other questions... Here are our best threads about marketing and generating traffic. There are a ton of great ideas, most of them are free.

Then read all the stickies in the newbie forum for some other good ideas about how to get started.

MI
Back