The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Thanks for having me. Looking forward to learning and sharing

darrylp

affiliate
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to quickly say hi to everyone and say thanks for letting me into the community.

I have been involved in seo / online marketing personally going back to 1997 or so... mostly on the corporate and consulting sides. While I have dabbled in affiliate marketing over the years I would still consider myself fairly new to many strategies and I am hoping that with the knowledge I can gain here from you guys... coupled with my own history.... maybe I can take my own success to higher levels... and then just as important to me... share my own experiences and learnings to help others do the same.

Thanks again for having me and I look forward to becoming more active and involved.

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to quickly say hi to everyone and say thanks for letting me into the community.

Hello @darrylp , welcome to the AffiliateFix and the Dojo! Thanks for joining us.

I have been involved in seo / online marketing personally going back to 1997 or so... mostly on the corporate and consulting sides. While I have dabbled in affiliate marketing over the years I would still consider myself fairly new to many strategies and I am hoping that with the knowledge I can gain here from you guys... coupled with my own history.... maybe I can take my own success to higher levels... and then just as important to me... share my own experiences and learnings to help others do the same.

Thanks again for having me and I look forward to becoming more active and involved.

Sounds as though you've got some skills that will lift you up quickly with your business. Also, looking forward to your shares.

banners
Back