The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Thank you for letting me join.

Blu Eye Way

affiliate
I am a traditional artist by trade who is learning the digital side of the spectrum along with internet marketing. l have a passion for the woods, the ocean, gardening and my furry friends. And I am a rockhound. I look forward to the vast knowledge that is here.

Hi,

nice to meet you. So many interests you have. Digital is like another ocean and making campaigns profitable are equal to planting good seeds and make the flowers grow.

There's definitely much information to be shared and learned. Enjoy it! :)

Are you're encrypting some codes? I found hard to understand what you meant by.
" l have a passion for the woods, the ocean, gardening and my furry friends. And I am a rockhound. I look forward to the vast knowledge that is here."

Lol, joking I guess you're trying to tell,
"I'm hunger for knowledge now and dare to accept literally anything from ya'all" :D

Welcome!

Are you're encrypting some codes? I found hard to understand what you meant by.
" l have a passion for the woods, the ocean, gardening and my furry friends. And I am a rockhound. I look forward to the vast knowledge that is here."

Lol, joking I guess you're trying to tell,
"I'm hunger for knowledge now and dare to accept literally anything from ya'all" :D

Welcome!
You're funny!...But that's about right! lol. Me?....Just short on some of the words, I missed a few. Darn, I'll never get to be a content writer :rolleyes:

I am a traditional artist by trade who is learning the digital side of the spectrum along with internet marketing. l have a passion for the woods, the ocean, gardening and my furry friends. And I am a rockhound. I look forward to the vast knowledge that is here.

Hello @Blu Eye Way , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

How is your internet marketing progressing?

Have you begun to run campaigns?

What types of marketing have you started?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi,

nice to meet you. So many interests you have. Digital is like another ocean and making campaigns profitable are equal to planting good seeds and make the flowers grow.

Nice to meet you too. You are so right Kate, but within my art and gardens, time hath no hold upon my soul:)

There's definitely much information to be shared and learned. Enjoy it! :)

MI
Back