The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Testing

Sega_24

affiliate
Hey guys,for example i have a budget of 150$ for testing an offer,how can that be done in a best way.Usually i see on videos that people spend 2-3 days collecting the data before optimizing it,is that correct way to do it?

So i can split that 150 in 3 days,50$ a day .OR. Why not just spend it in 3 hours? Is it gonna be the same amount of traffic? I know that might sound stupid for someone,just trying to figure out pluses and minuses of that.

For offers with small payouts(less then 5$) testing budget might be less? Like 30$ per day?

is that correct way to do it?
Totally depends upon what you are doing, you can optimize the campaigns on-the-go as well instead of waiting for a certain amount spent on the campaign.

Why not just spend it in 3 hours?
Hour of the day plays an important role for some offers, day of the week can come into effect for some big data. Some verticals/offer might work better during the day, some during the night, some on weekdays, and some on weekends. So, it's often suggested to test your funnel for a few days.

For offers with small payouts(less than 5$) testing budget might be less? Like 30$ per day?
Yes, test budget of 4-6x times the offer payout is fine IMO. I've had campaigns that became profitable even before the ad spent reached the offer payout. ;)

Forget about the payouts -- how much will it cost to get a reliable sample?
If the payout is $5 what is the 'theoretical' or 'hypothetical' conversion rate?
Use the network's EPC or CR

It needs to be based on what kind of offers or platform you are running.

Pay by clicks or pay by leads.

there is always a way but you need to clean out what kind of offers you are going to test or invest that money

MI
Back