The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking For Testers for Fiverr Tool

Striction

Builderall - Innovative Digital Marketing Platform
Blidder - Social Media Scheduler and Manager
Use the Fiverr Tool @ www.applopi.com

Hi, if this is allowed, I'm looking for testers to test my Fiverr Gig tool, this tool currently allows you to Gig swap which includes swapping reviews to get reviews easier, also the tool allows you to track your Gig rank and notifies via email you if you move from a previous rank (ex. Let's say If you have a Gig that is in 3rd place and it moves up to 6th place you will get a email notification)

We also have tools to improve your Gig to rank higher and earn more money with Fiverr.

I am looking for atleast 10 to 20 people who would like to test this tool and give me suggestions,feedback, and reviews. on it to help better it and improve it.

Requirements

• Willing to use this tool for a minimum of 1 week
  • You must have a Fiverr account in order to test this tool.

I have disabled the Gig Review feature as I already know it works and also requires manual work.

Application Deadline is set to Saturday, September 14, 2017 (09/14/2017), any more comments or PMs after this date will be declined.

PERK
Everyone who has participated during this test will be able to use the tool for a discounted price.

Please comment or PM me and I will get you all set up.

Use the Fiverr Tool @ www.applopi.com

Last edited:
Sounds cool.

If this is your companies tool, you can also post this in the Business Centre forum. If not, then this is the right place for the thread.

MI
Back