The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Test before you chose the offer????

krimoon

affiliate
Hello Everybody!

Well i have this question that i had in my mind for a long time!! Do affiliates have to test the offer themselves using a proxy or a VPN before they decide to go with it or not?

Sometimes you send good traffic and you use well performing LPs but its always 0 conversions AND when you go to try to make a conversion yourself using your own aff link you get surprised that it still not converting!!!

In the other hand this might get you in trouble cause some networks will consider it fraud when you do it for every offer you promote!!!

How do you deal with this?

Hello Everybody!

Well i have this question that i had in my mind for a long time!! Do affiliates have to test the offer themselves using a proxy or a VPN before they decide to go with it or not?

Testing offers generally means testing them with a campaign. Are you talking about testing various parts of your funnels?

Sometimes you send good traffic and you use well performing LPs but its always 0 conversions AND when you go to try to make a conversion yourself using your own aff link you get surprised that it still not converting!!!

You need to clarify this. It doesn't make sense to me. How can you expect a conversion from yourself unless you complete the offer? And why would you want to fulfill the offer yourself, it isn't necessary?

In the other hand this might get you in trouble cause some networks will consider it fraud when you do it for every offer you promote!!!

How do you deal with this?

Testing offers means only one thing, building a funnel and running traffic to the offer while split testing everything.

Testing offers generally means testing them with a campaign. Are you talking about testing various parts of your funnels?

You need to clarify this. It doesn't make sense to me. How can you expect a conversion from yourself unless you complete the offer? And why would you want to fulfill the offer yourself, it isn't necessary?

Testing offers means only one thing, building a funnel and running traffic to the offer while split testing everything.
I'm sorry if i did not made my point clear!

I mean that some offers will never convert even if the action was performed by the user!

For example i was running an SOI lead offer for some time and i had 0 conversion so i decide 'By curiosity' to use my own ref link in another browser to generate a conversion but i was surprised that the offer didn't convert even the information i entered was correct and my location was among the targeted countries!

That made me think that maybe i should test the offer first before i run it because some offers (like this case) will never convert even if it receives a valid action!

Last edited:
MI
Back