The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tell about fb ad campaign

steelsparrow

affiliate
I need to run the ad for my site. I need to know advantage and disadvantage of running the campaign.. Help me to run success campaign.

What types of ads, what types of traffic sources, what's your budget, and what is your niche?

The biggest change is that budget, schedule, bidding, targeting and placement of your ads are all configured at the ad set level. Only the images, copy, call-to-action button and Facebook page are configured at the ad level.

You always get good results but one thing needs to depend on your geographic location and like minded audience to take interest in your business. What is your business is all about and the location you are focusing on?

I've heard rumors that Fb ads aren't that effective but most marketers get dismal results because they don't do it right. Since with Facebooks ads you can target users based on gender, relationship status, education, location, etc., you can get better results with Facebook ads. Write ad copy that will grab the attention of those you target . . .

As for advantages and disadvantages of an FB ad campaign I don't think there are any disadvantages because whether the ad campaign is successful or not you still get your business more exposure.

Right now facebook ads have good demand for getting leads,traffic.Run your ads based on the target location,gender,age group definitely you will get success

Running FB ad campaign is very useful. I used it for my several sites. The thing you should concern about proper targeting both geographical and demographically. I can help you in that case, feel free to PM me.

banners
Back