The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Teespy.com Feedback needed

kingnani

affiliate
Hello all!! have tried tried tspring earlier but no success so far. Would like to try teespy.com this time for campaign ideas. is there anyone tried teespy here. please write your feed back.

TIA

@IndeXer thanks for your reply pal. @Shanr02 please give your feedback on this
TIA
Hi. yes I would recommend teespy. I just got it and they added some new features like trending niches and topics. It's not going to help you get sales overnight but will help you get the right ideas to test. PM me if you need more help

Hi. yes I would recommend teespy. I just got it and they added some new features like trending niches and topics. It's not going to help you get sales overnight but will help you get the right ideas to test. PM me if you need more help
ANY SUPPORT ? I use tee Inspector , from the same guy as TeeSpy and there is zero support for Tee Inspector ? Is the FB search feature working ? Also what level are you subscribed to ? looks like you have to spend 47$ monthly to get Social Data ? Thanks for the input .

TEESPY SUCKS, just canceled my membership, got a shitty email right after i did. I would try another service.

MI
Back