The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

TAX NUMBER??

chazten

affiliate
What Tax number are the af networks asking for on the applications? Do they want my taxpayer identification number or do i need a special business tax number? Ive been getting paid under the table my entire 3 and a half years of working so I'm pretty sure i have no such number. I'm in the United States help me out!!

They probably want your Social, although you should be able to provide your tax id if you have one. However, I'd advise that you're very careful with whom you give your personal info to.

They usually give you a dropdown to select which type of tax payer you are.

Let's pretend I wasn't a taxpayer and I lived in the us. What are my options? lol start paying taxes? Or can I just continue off the argument that the government doesn't require you to declare anything until you make a certain amount?
They usually give you a dropdown to select which type of tax payer you are.

There are networks that do not ask for tax number or things like that, just that you have to confirm an agreement that you will pay tax by yourself in your own country.

There are networks that do not ask for tax number or things like that, just that you have to confirm an agreement that you will pay tax by yourself in your own country.
Hey Paul does the network your represent happen do work that way? If it does let me know I'm looking for a mobile network if you guys have any offers for me

Yes it works that way, you don't have to worry about that...it is mobile optimized so you can work from mobile, and it also has mobile offers...and not only that, we have a new platform that will be release verry soon and will be able to do a lot of things, even mobile application.
Even if now we are just PPD, with the new platform we have CPA too. non-incentive and incentive offers too and you will be able to chose them from you account dashboard. We have created something unique that no other networks have.

I pay taxes but I'm against it even that I"m from Serbia I believe the real freedom loving American's got it right "the power to tax is the power to destroy" if they can take all that money they own you in a way. That being said if I don't submit and pay them they will send the stormtroopers with guns so I just submit and pay. Just put your number whatever is its regardless of what country and submit and pay they got the stormtroopers and you dont'!

MI
Back