“mobile”/ banners
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tax form for Cash Network...??

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by eddy bfk, Nov 8, 2014.

  1. eddy bfk

    eddy bfk Affiliate affiliate

  2. newbidder
  3. T J Tutor

    T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

    The tax form s usually supplied by the network and asks whether you are operating as an individual or as a corporation. For example, all of my business is run under my corporate shell T J Tutor LLC, under that I have several DBA's and two other corporations. When I sign up to an ad network, I sign up under my shell name and give them my Federal Tax ID number. If you are signing up to the ad network as an individual then you would use your social security number or equivalent if from another country.

Top Resources