The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Targeted Organic Traffic Website Services: Helpful or Junk ?

eps1

affiliate
My affiliate website has been live for 4 months.

I recently tested several Targeted Organic Website Traffic Services, $32 & under.
Here are my findings:

1. None of them provide what they promise !
The best that may happen are some click throughs & certainly no conversions.

2. I would say: Be Careful before you purchase anything.
a. Send an email asking questions. If no answer, move on.

3. 75% of these services listed on the internet are Bogus:
They have gone out of business, but still leave their payment portals open.
This is why you should always pay thru paypal, as an added layer of protection.

4. If a service states that they send you traffic from expired domains: Run away, it is pure junk

5. I am not a fan of pop under ads & would never use pop ups.

I firmly believe that the only way to get quality, convertable niche traffic to your site
is through a reputable SEO service. Check them out thoroughly first. Ask questions, get references & speak with
them on the phone live. Only US Based, not India or other foreign countries.
Try not to spend more than $200/month initially, as it will take 3-4 months for any good results.
Do not sign any contracts, better to go month to month to evaluate them.

Feedback welcome

My affiliate website has been live for 4 months.

I recently tested several Targeted Organic Website Traffic Services, $32 & under.
Here are my findings:

1. None of them provide what they promise !
The best that may happen are some click throughs & certainly no conversions.

2. I would say: Be Careful before you purchase anything.
a. Send an email asking questions. If no answer, move on.

3. 75% of these services listed on the internet are Bogus:
They have gone out of business, but still leave their payment portals open.
This is why you should always pay thru paypal, as an added layer of protection.

4. If a service states that they send you traffic from expired domains: Run away, it is pure junk

5. I am not a fan of pop under ads & would never use pop ups.

I firmly believe that the only way to get quality, convertable niche traffic to your site
is through a reputable SEO service. Check them out thoroughly first. Ask questions, get references & speak with
them on the phone live. Only US Based, not India or other foreign countries.

Try not to spend more than $200/month initially, as it will take 3-4 months for any good results.
Do not sign any contracts, better to go month to month to evaluate them.

Feedback welcome
thanks for sharing

A significant driver of organic traffic is social engagement. In other words, if your competitors have an influence on social media, they can get thousands of people to share their content. In turn, that prompts search spiders to crawl, index, and rank the web page.

is through a reputable SEO service.

This is again such B**LS**T!

Organic traffic is important because it is targeted.

You cannot ever target organic traffic! You cannot choose the demographics or the Geo's! You cannot split test anything, you cannot implement angles, hooks, and triggers for conversions. You cannot use organic traffic for affiliate sites which are typically long sales pages or traditional landing pages. The SERPS don't like them and punish them.

All organic traffic is at best secondary traffic, but most often tertiary and quaternary traffic! In addition, organics is for sites that the SERPS admire and like.

Keep in mind also that the OP of this thread has an affiliate site which is a struggle these days anyways, add to that expecting organic traffic to function for an affiliate site is near impossible. Organics are not for anything you are promoting by way of landing pages, that is wishful thinking only!

Get real, you are obviously blind and uneducated as to what paid traffic provides compared to organics.

This is again such B**LS**T!

You cannot ever target organic traffic! You cannot choose the demographics or the Geo's! You cannot split test anything, you cannot implement angles, hooks, and triggers for conversions. You cannot use organic traffic for affiliate sites which are typically long sales pages or traditional landing pages. The SERPS don't like them and punish them.

All organic traffic is at best secondary traffic, but most often tertiary and quaternary traffic! In addition, organics is for sites that the SERPS admire and like.

Keep in mind also that the OP of this thread has an affiliate site which is a struggle these days anyways, add to that expecting organic traffic to function for an affiliate site is near impossible. Organics are not for anything you are promoting by way of landing pages, that is wishful thinking only!

Get real, you are obviously blind and uneducated as to what paid traffic provides compared to organics.
i believe you have a point.

Realistically, Organic Search is lower volume (in most cases) content relevance and value offer dependent referral traffic.
Nice to get but hard to achieve.

MI
Back