The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Sweepstake offers on FB ADS

tiberiomkt

affiliate
Hello everybody, How are you?
I recently started in CPA Marketing and became very interested in sweepstake offers. Today I promote on FB ADS and I have few results. I would like your help to be able to set up a funnel to advertise on facebook and how can I track conversions in order to optimize and scale?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Find a tracker you like first.

Describe you funnel (if any) .
  1. Facebook ad
  2. Compliant landing page on your server
  3. CTA (call to action)
  4. clickout to an offer
  5. post back to Facebook or to your tracker interface from the offer cart and/or the success page

Well, let's go...
I have a creative running on FB ADS that tells the lead to win a free new iphone. After the click, he goes to a "pressel" of mine with a short video to persuade the lead to make a simple registration. I ran several objectives within FB, the registration and traffic objective (maximizing clicks) performed quite well - I had ROI - but I can't even imagine what information is on the leads that actually completed the registration, since I can't put a pixel on the offer page , only in my pressel. So I can't optimize or scale.
promo.png

Hello everybody, How are you?
I recently started in CPA Marketing and became very interested in sweepstake offers. Today I promote on FB ADS and I have few results. I would like your help to be able to set up a funnel to advertise on facebook and how can I track conversions in order to optimize and scale?
I used Facebook Ads to promote sweepstake ads and I got banned. FB said I was engaging in suspicious activity (phishing).

Does the pressel [s.i.c.] pre-sell normally we call these pre-landers or a bridge page.

since I can't put a pixel on the offer page
Have you made that request and been told No ? That may be the ideal solution.

If you have already been told no --what postbacks might be available to you? s2s (server to server) postbacks report events from the offer's pages or forms and/or from the affiliate network. Most affiliates use a tracker for this.

Facebook Ads are not intended for affiliate use --hence the bridge page --so you appear not to be a 3rd party middleman affiliate to Facebook. So, it would be a bad idea to post back directly from the offer. However, it is technically possible to have your own server relay the posted back data to Facebook's *ad manager* but this requires programming, so it's probably not practical.

Solution --set up and use a tracker.

but I can't even imagine what information is on the leads that actually completed the registration
You will never get that --that data is not yours and disclosure is made unlawful ( illegal ) by the GDRP and CPRA (was reading this earlier).

Disclosure of PPI is actionable by fine or lawsuit by a party (a real or legal person) affected. What this means: if the offer is (made by a business) domiciled (resident) in the EU, or as of July 1 2023 domiciled in the US state of California; the state or government can assess a substantial fine and sue that business in a Court of legal jurisdiction if the breach (offense) is commited against a citizen(s) of the EU or California. Canada has similar laws.

A real "can-of-worms* for internet ads, marketing and the retention of PII (personal information data).

Bottom line: This will not happen. The only information you will be provided with is:​
a 0/1 no sale/or sale event ( a conversion). There are exceptions (additional information) that I have seen some sellers making available --no opinion of their (the transfer of information's) lawful or illegal status is given nor implied by me. The onus is on that seller to defend their actions ...

Generally, this information was never made available anyway; as it is considered "proprietary information" of the seller and "personal information" of the buyer.

You are a third party (an affiliate) to the transaction, (a contracted party [read:affiliate]) with no real part in the transfer of PII information nor the binding (acceptance and agreement) of the contract (sale/conversion).

What you can do is only track limited consumer action and have access to the data that a consumer (user) supplies directly to you when you act as a 1st party.

As example: getting a subscription to your email list for a newsletter, the public data a user discloses to your website (webserver) logs or tracker. You may not sell or disclose this information to a 3rd party without that consumer's specific consent.

That said, nothing is illegal until you get caught.

**Not offered as legal advice --offered for conversation value and awareness.

Hello @tiberiomkt ! Happy to see you on board :cool:
We work with sweepstake niche too, and ready to share with you useful tips and insights.

Please, feel free to contact us here or ping our responsible manager:
Telegram: @nika_cpamatica

banners
Back