The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Suggest some effective SEO tools to know keyword traffic and analyzed new website.

@krishnanayak,

Some obvious choices are listed above, so I'll list a few others so as not to duplicate. Some good keyword tool choices (assuming you're looking for free tools: in no particular order):
Two good LSI keyword tools are:
I have used all of these at one point or another and they are all pretty good. Different UI's for each, but similar in nature. Some have a little more information than others, or the data is structured differently to make it easier to assimilate (in my perspective)

As to site analysis tools, the ones listed above are by far the big dogs of SEO site analysis. Semrush, Ahrefs, and Majestic are the most common (in my humble opinion). However, there are some other tools that are pretty good, which I'll list below:
If you are looking for backlink analysis tools, again the aforementioned big dogs are tops. Moz is also good (go look for the browser extension for chrome- I use it and really like it).

There are so many tools, but much of it depends on how you want to use the tool and what data you want to extrapolate. If you have a site of your own of course making sure your "Google Search Console" is set up, along with Google analytics will help you understand your site's issues.

Hope this helps.

As always,
Here's to your success!

The Nomadic Marketer

By using Keyword Planner tool, Open Link profiler and webmaster tool is the best tools to know keywords traffic and analyze new website.

For keyword traffic, Google Webmaster Tool and Google Analytics are the best SEO tools and For website analysis, SEOSite Checkup is the tool.

I use
uebersuggest.io - to search for keywords
Link AsistantCom (free limited edition) - to monitor backlinks
and semrush - to check website status in general

Google Analytics - It is used to monitor your website performance such as traffic, referral links backlinks, the area from where the traffic is coming to your website and much more.
Moz - It is user friendly inbound marketing tool.
GoogleKeyword planner - It is good for planning keywords
Ahref - It is a toolset for SEO and marketing

MI
Back