The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Success with Native in 2020?

DanielF

affiliate
Interested to hear from anyone in the forum who is currently having regular success with Native traffic. By this I would say consistently over $200/day revenue with better than 30% ROI.
I have seen many success stories on various forums but I'm specifically interested in people doing this now consistently, say over the last 6+ months.

I'm currently testing a bunch of different Native campaigns for the past few months in a few verticals and products, however I'm yet to find consistent profitability or a campaign that is hitting it with good ROI to scale. Looking to draw some inspiration from some of the more experienced members here.
thanks,
Daniel

@T J Tutor , as a bit more background - I have a strong technical (engineering / programming) background, so on all the technical side of things I feel I'm ok; server setup, fast page loading, tracking integrated, etc. I'm using Voluum DSP currently for traffic sources and tracking solution. This gives me quick access to 20+ native sources. I understand there's a bit of a mark-up on the traffic, but I'll look to go directly to ad providers at scale / after I am producing some +ve ROI results.
I have subscription to Anstrex for spying, however I feel that there's a lot of "tools" being marketed in 2020 - a subscription model for their business is great :), but as in my original post, wondering who is making the money on native. I feel that tracking, etc has got smarter, and probably a lot of the spying tools aren't seeing most of the "good" native campaigns. I know with my campaigns I'm running, I have a landing page script that protects the lander if it doesn't come through my tracker/server, and I'm just a beginner... (side question - are these native spying tools any good now in late 2020??)

So, back to my original question I guess...

wondering who is making the money on native.

I here many say they do well with native for CPA & Lead Gen landers, but that wasn't my experience with CPA & Lead Gen landers. My experience with native is now completely with my content sites. The content marketers I know well, people I collaborate with on methods, strategies, and tactics, all report the same results I do. We, more or less, have native traffic sent to our content sites. Specific pages where we parse the consumers by demographics and other details. They arrive at our sites at a specific page where they have options to take them to specific areas of our sites which are more defined for their individual consumer needs.

I can't speak from experience as to what other marketers are earning well with native, but I do know there are other forms of marketing earning well with native.

I know you are using advertorials as your landers for the consumers. This is not the same as sending native to a content page of a content site. Two completely different animals.

probably a lot of the spying tools aren't seeing most of the "good" native campaigns

I use AdPlexity and a few others and some of the social intelligence tools too. While they do have a lot of overlap in their reporting, I do find a lot of meaty metrics and data with those intelligence programs. They are always improving and adding new features. Ad Intelligence as an adjunct to our industry is here to stay and has improved by leaps and bounds in the past few years. They're always improving. They are here to stay and a must set of tools to be in the game IMO.

I have a landing page script that protects the lander

Always a good idea. Our AffKit, returning next month, has this script as well.

are these native spying tools any good now in late 2020?

Give them a go, try them out, most have deals available and most certainly they all have subscriptions that you can cancel anytime if you aren't happy with them. I do know that they are a must with the little bit of CPA I do, loads of good info for CPA. They have come a long way with adult as well, not my thing but many of my associates in CPA are doing well with adult intelligence tools.

banners
Back